Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale set to beat the beast from the east
The Premier League club and Wembley Stadium have confirmed tonight’s match is still set to go ahead
Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale is still set to go ahead despite the effects of the beast from the east.
Snow has hit virtually all parts of the UK and disrupted all types of transport in London ahead of tonight’s clash at Wembley.
It sparked some fears the FA Cup tie would be postponed, but the club and the national stadium have confirmed the game is on as things stand.
The winner will progress into the quarter-finals where they will visit Swansea City on March 17 for a 12.15pm kick-off live on BT Sport.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs have advised supporters to arrive at Wembley early and there remains various delays on public transport.
Whilst the Metropolitan, Bakerloo and Jubilee lines are running full services, there are severe delays on the Overground.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
There are delays on Great Anglia and London Midlands trains and slight delays on Virgin trains between Rugby and Milton Keynes, but Chiltern Railway is running a full service.