Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale set to beat the beast from the east
The Premier League club and Wembley Stadium have confirmed tonight’s match is still set to go ahead
Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale is still set to go ahead despite the effects of the beast from the east.
Snow has hit virtually all parts of the UK and disrupted all types of transport in London ahead of tonight’s clash at Wembley.
It sparked some fears the FA Cup tie would be postponed, but the club and the national stadium have confirmed the game is on as things stand.
The winner will progress into the quarter-finals where they will visit Swansea City on March 17 for a 12.15pm kick-off live on BT Sport.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs have advised supporters to arrive at Wembley early and there remains various delays on public transport.
Whilst the Metropolitan, Bakerloo and Jubilee lines are running full services, there are severe delays on the Overground.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
There are delays on Great Anglia and London Midlands trains and slight delays on Virgin trains between Rugby and Milton Keynes, but Chiltern Railway is running a full service.