Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale set to beat the beast from the east
The Premier League club and Wembley Stadium have confirmed tonight’s match is still set to go ahead
Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale is still set to go ahead despite the effects of the beast from the east.
Snow has hit virtually all parts of the UK and disrupted all types of transport in London ahead of tonight’s clash at Wembley.
It sparked some fears the FA Cup tie would be postponed, but the club and the national stadium have confirmed the game is on as things stand.
The winner will progress into the quarter-finals where they will visit Swansea City on March 17 for a 12.15pm kick-off live on BT Sport.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs have advised supporters to arrive at Wembley early and there remains various delays on public transport.
Whilst the Metropolitan, Bakerloo and Jubilee lines are running full services, there are severe delays on the Overground.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff felt his side deserved Barrow victory
There are delays on Great Anglia and London Midlands trains and slight delays on Virgin trains between Rugby and Milton Keynes, but Chiltern Railway is running a full service.