Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale set to beat the beast from the east
The Premier League club and Wembley Stadium have confirmed tonight’s match is still set to go ahead
Tottenham Hotspur’s FA Cup fifth-round replay with Rochdale is still set to go ahead despite the effects of the beast from the east.
Snow has hit virtually all parts of the UK and disrupted all types of transport in London ahead of tonight’s clash at Wembley.
It sparked some fears the FA Cup tie would be postponed, but the club and the national stadium have confirmed the game is on as things stand.
The winner will progress into the quarter-finals where they will visit Swansea City on March 17 for a 12.15pm kick-off live on BT Sport.
Spurs have advised supporters to arrive at Wembley early and there remains various delays on public transport.
Whilst the Metropolitan, Bakerloo and Jubilee lines are running full services, there are severe delays on the Overground.
- 1 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 2 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 3 10 ace tunes for this year's All Points East
- 4 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 5 London among areas where drought is declared
- 6 Hackney brain tumour patient mum raises money for hospice
- 7 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 8 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
- 9 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
There are delays on Great Anglia and London Midlands trains and slight delays on Virgin trains between Rugby and Milton Keynes, but Chiltern Railway is running a full service.