Tottenham 1 Watford 1: Player ratings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Player ratings as Spurs draw 1-1 with Watford at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Paulo Gazzaniga 6 - Couldn't do much about the goal and not really troubled but had a nervous moment when he miskicked an attempted clearance.
Serge Aurier 5 - Poor deliveries into the box and was nowhere to be seen for Watford's goal but did make a great block in the second half from Roberto Pereryra.
Toby Alderweireld 5 - Let Doucoure get to the ball first for the opening goal.
Jan Vertonghen 5 - Could have been punished for his foul inside the box on Deulofeu and struggled to deal with him.
Davidson Sanchez 6 - Perhaps could have done more to prevent the goal but was unlucky to be replaced at half-time.
Danny Rose 5 - Caught out for the first goal with a ball over the top.
- 1 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 2 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 9 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 10 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
Harry Winks 5 - Guilty of giving the ball away a few times in dangerous areas.
Moussa Sissoko 5 - Plenty of energy but not much end product.
Dele Alli 7 - Got Tottenham's equaliser and looked their most dangerous player.
Lucas Moura 5 - Failed to really have an impact before being subbed off.
Harry Kane 6 - Quiet day at the office for the captain who didn't trouble Ben Foster.
Heung-Min Son 6 - Gave Spurs more going forward, stretching the back-line with his pace and was unlucky not to score when he hit the bar.
Erik Lamela 6 - Had a good impact off the bench. Played a great cross into Dele who almost got a touch and made Spurs look more of a threat.
Tanguy Ndombele 5 - Attempted to push Spurs on in search of an equaliser but didn't have a huge impact on the game.