Tottenham 1 Watford 1: Player ratings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Player ratings as Spurs draw 1-1 with Watford at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Paulo Gazzaniga 6 - Couldn't do much about the goal and not really troubled but had a nervous moment when he miskicked an attempted clearance.
Serge Aurier 5 - Poor deliveries into the box and was nowhere to be seen for Watford's goal but did make a great block in the second half from Roberto Pereryra.
Toby Alderweireld 5 - Let Doucoure get to the ball first for the opening goal.
Jan Vertonghen 5 - Could have been punished for his foul inside the box on Deulofeu and struggled to deal with him.
You may also want to watch:
Davidson Sanchez 6 - Perhaps could have done more to prevent the goal but was unlucky to be replaced at half-time.
Danny Rose 5 - Caught out for the first goal with a ball over the top.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 3 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 4 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 8 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 9 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
Harry Winks 5 - Guilty of giving the ball away a few times in dangerous areas.
Moussa Sissoko 5 - Plenty of energy but not much end product.
Dele Alli 7 - Got Tottenham's equaliser and looked their most dangerous player.
Lucas Moura 5 - Failed to really have an impact before being subbed off.
Harry Kane 6 - Quiet day at the office for the captain who didn't trouble Ben Foster.
Heung-Min Son 6 - Gave Spurs more going forward, stretching the back-line with his pace and was unlucky not to score when he hit the bar.
Erik Lamela 6 - Had a good impact off the bench. Played a great cross into Dele who almost got a touch and made Spurs look more of a threat.
Tanguy Ndombele 5 - Attempted to push Spurs on in search of an equaliser but didn't have a huge impact on the game.