Tottenham 1 Watford 1: Player ratings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Player ratings as Spurs draw 1-1 with Watford at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Paulo Gazzaniga 6 - Couldn't do much about the goal and not really troubled but had a nervous moment when he miskicked an attempted clearance.
Serge Aurier 5 - Poor deliveries into the box and was nowhere to be seen for Watford's goal but did make a great block in the second half from Roberto Pereryra.
Toby Alderweireld 5 - Let Doucoure get to the ball first for the opening goal.
Jan Vertonghen 5 - Could have been punished for his foul inside the box on Deulofeu and struggled to deal with him.
You may also want to watch:
Davidson Sanchez 6 - Perhaps could have done more to prevent the goal but was unlucky to be replaced at half-time.
Danny Rose 5 - Caught out for the first goal with a ball over the top.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
Harry Winks 5 - Guilty of giving the ball away a few times in dangerous areas.
Moussa Sissoko 5 - Plenty of energy but not much end product.
Dele Alli 7 - Got Tottenham's equaliser and looked their most dangerous player.
Lucas Moura 5 - Failed to really have an impact before being subbed off.
Harry Kane 6 - Quiet day at the office for the captain who didn't trouble Ben Foster.
Heung-Min Son 6 - Gave Spurs more going forward, stretching the back-line with his pace and was unlucky not to score when he hit the bar.
Erik Lamela 6 - Had a good impact off the bench. Played a great cross into Dele who almost got a touch and made Spurs look more of a threat.
Tanguy Ndombele 5 - Attempted to push Spurs on in search of an equaliser but didn't have a huge impact on the game.