Police appeal after motorcyclist dies in Hackney collision
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police have put out an appeal after a motorcyclist died from a collision in Hackney.
Officers were called around 4.15am on August 14 to reports of a collision involving a motorbike in Clapton Common, on the junction of Castlewood Road.
Police and paramedics from London Ambulance Service attended the scene, and the 32-year-old driver later died in hospital from their injuries.
At this stage police believe no other vehicles were involved in the collision.
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating the incident and have put out a call to anyone who has dash cam or CCTV footage.
You may also want to watch:
Information can be provided to police on 0208 5974 874, quoting CAD 1376/14Aug.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 10 'Hackney is still building', says mayor on future affordable housing