Road and rail delays to look out for this week in Islington and Hackney
- Credit: Google
We’ve rounded up a list of events that may affect your travel in Hackney and Islington this week.
Middleton Road and Queensbridge Road, Dalston have traffic controls that may cause delays until 6 September that may cause delays.
Albion Road, Clissold Park has roadworks that may cause delays until 15 October.
Morning Lane, Hackney Central has roadworks that may cause delays 6 September to 10 September.
You may also want to watch:
Berry Street is closed until 16 September. Delays are likely.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 4 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 7 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 10 'Hackney is still building', says mayor on future affordable housing
On Baalbec Road and Highbury Place, Highbury delays are likely until September 3 due to roadworks.
A two-way traffic control is in place on Framfield Road and it is likely to cause delays.
Hertlslet Road has a traffic control in place that is likely to cause delays until September 9.
Ronalds Road is closed at multiple points until September 3.
Circle Line will run on a reduced service from 6pm and will not run after 7pm on Sunday 29 August, Monday 30, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.
On Hammersmith and City line there will be a reduced service from 6pm and trains will not run after 7pm on Monday 30 August, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.