Road and rail delays to look out for this week in Islington and Hackney
- Credit: Google
We’ve rounded up a list of events that may affect your travel in Hackney and Islington this week.
Middleton Road and Queensbridge Road, Dalston have traffic controls that may cause delays until 6 September that may cause delays.
Albion Road, Clissold Park has roadworks that may cause delays until 15 October.
Morning Lane, Hackney Central has roadworks that may cause delays 6 September to 10 September.
Berry Street is closed until 16 September. Delays are likely.
- 1 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 2 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 8 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 9 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 10 Hackney leaders warn of long-term funding crisis
On Baalbec Road and Highbury Place, Highbury delays are likely until September 3 due to roadworks.
A two-way traffic control is in place on Framfield Road and it is likely to cause delays.
Hertlslet Road has a traffic control in place that is likely to cause delays until September 9.
Ronalds Road is closed at multiple points until September 3.
Circle Line will run on a reduced service from 6pm and will not run after 7pm on Sunday 29 August, Monday 30, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.
On Hammersmith and City line there will be a reduced service from 6pm and trains will not run after 7pm on Monday 30 August, Wednesday 1, and Thursday 2.