Twisted Fork: UK’s first magic-themed coffee shop appears in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
A member of the world famous Magic Circle has conjured up the UK’s first magic-themed coffee shop in Stoke Newington.
Richard Clark has opened The Twisted Fork in Stoke Newington High Street and the decor is something to behold.
The venue is filled with illusions and holographic art all created by Richard. There will be regular street magic on offer, as well as direct trade coffee and brunch.
And if that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, the magic is completely optional.
“Our illusions are there to be enjoyed if you wish, but we have made the environment one of relaxation and comfort for those that just wish to unwind and enjoy the coffee, and perhaps a snack or two,” said Richard.
You may also want to watch:
The idea for the cafe came while Richard was travelling across south east Asia last year.
The cafe is open now. On the food front, it sells baked goods, sandwiches and cakes, as well as light brunch dishes. Plans are also underway to open a courtyard at the back of the shop.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12