Two men shot in Primrose Square, south Hackney
One man is in a serious condition while another has an injured arm following a shooting in south Hackney on Saturday night (June 4).
The men, who are both 20, suffered gunshot wounds in the attack shortly before 10.45pm in Primrose Square.
They were taken to an east London hospital where the first victim is in a serious but stable condition and the second has an injured arm but is not thought to be in danger of his life.
Detectives from Trident are investigating
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information can call police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymopusly on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 9 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 10 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6