Two men shot in Primrose Square, south Hackney
One man is in a serious condition while another has an injured arm following a shooting in south Hackney on Saturday night (June 4).
The men, who are both 20, suffered gunshot wounds in the attack shortly before 10.45pm in Primrose Square.
They were taken to an east London hospital where the first victim is in a serious but stable condition and the second has an injured arm but is not thought to be in danger of his life.
Detectives from Trident are investigating
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information can call police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymopusly on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney