Two more men charged with Camden murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed and violent disorder in Pembury Circus
- Credit: Met Police
Another two men have been charged with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Camden.
Abdikarim, 17, was stabbed to death in Bartholomew Road and 20-year-old Sadiq was also fatally stabbed in Malden Road on February 20.
On the same night, a 17-year-old boy and 24-year-old man were attacked, but not seriously injured, and police have linked the two events.
Christian Thomas, 18, of Queen’s Crescent, Camden, was charged on Tuesday with the murder of Abdikarim Hassan, grievous bodily harm with intent in relation to an incident in Aldenham Street, attempted GBH in relation to another victim in the same road, and violent disorder in relation to an incident in Pembury Circus, Lower Clapton – all on February 20.
JJ Fatuga, 19, of Little Heath, Greenwich, was charged yesterday with the murder of Sadiq Mohammed and violent disorder in relation to the incident in Pembury Circus on the same night.
Both men are due to appear at the Old Bailey on Friday.
Three other people are currently charged in connection with these murders.
- 1 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 2 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 3 Hospital trust bucks national trend by recruiting more UK medical staff
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 From college student to stage performer: How All Points East Festival is helping young artists
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 8 Mogwai added to All Points East after King Gizzard pull out for health reasons
- 9 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 10 Siegfried: 'An epic of loneliness and self-doubt'
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, turned himself in to police in Islington in September and was subsequently charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan.
A trial has been set for March.
The trial of other teenagers accused of the deaths that night which began on September 3 was put aside until March following the arrest and charge of Temenu.
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way, was charged on February 25 with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Ben Drummond, 19, of Ingestre Road, was charged on March 1 with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.
Murder charges made against a 17-year-old on March 31 have been dropped.