Two more men charged with Camden murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed and violent disorder in Pembury Circus
- Credit: Met Police
Another two men have been charged with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Camden.
Abdikarim, 17, was stabbed to death in Bartholomew Road and 20-year-old Sadiq was also fatally stabbed in Malden Road on February 20.
On the same night, a 17-year-old boy and 24-year-old man were attacked, but not seriously injured, and police have linked the two events.
Christian Thomas, 18, of Queen’s Crescent, Camden, was charged on Tuesday with the murder of Abdikarim Hassan, grievous bodily harm with intent in relation to an incident in Aldenham Street, attempted GBH in relation to another victim in the same road, and violent disorder in relation to an incident in Pembury Circus, Lower Clapton – all on February 20.
JJ Fatuga, 19, of Little Heath, Greenwich, was charged yesterday with the murder of Sadiq Mohammed and violent disorder in relation to the incident in Pembury Circus on the same night.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are due to appear at the Old Bailey on Friday.
Three other people are currently charged in connection with these murders.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, turned himself in to police in Islington in September and was subsequently charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan.
A trial has been set for March.
The trial of other teenagers accused of the deaths that night which began on September 3 was put aside until March following the arrest and charge of Temenu.
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way, was charged on February 25 with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Ben Drummond, 19, of Ingestre Road, was charged on March 1 with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.
Murder charges made against a 17-year-old on March 31 have been dropped.