Undercover police operation sees 21 charged with drugs offences – including men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington are among 21 individuals charged with drug dealing offences after an eight-month undercover operation and police raids in Haringey.
Crouch End’s Andrew Mascoll, 49 and of Park Road, pleaded not guilty to supplying class A drugs at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
Clayton Earlingham, 56, of Courtney Road in Holloway faces the same charge – he is due to appear in magistrates’ court on September 24.
Meanwhile, Stoke Newington man Sean Rennie, 26, is charged with possession with intent to supply class B drugs. Rennie, of Maury Road, also pleaded not guilty – and he was bailed to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on August 13.
Mascoll, who was remanded in custody, is to appear before the same court on August 8.
You may also want to watch:
The trio’s arrests were part of a complex operation which has seen 15 other men and three women charged with offences including conspiracy to supply class A drugs.
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 3 De Beauvoir residents to vote on estate regeneration in planning policy dry run
- 4 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 5 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 6 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 7 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 8 Hackney lawyer's death inspires fundraising blitz for domestic abuse victims
- 9 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney