Urswick school celebrates “all students” being offered place at university
- Credit: Archant
The Urswick school was celebrating yesterday after all of its students received an offer to study at university.
And head of sixth form at the school Fiona Bishop spoke of her pride at the achievement:
“I’m so proud to see our cohort heading off to university, they have worked incredibly hard and are a credit to their families and the school,” she said.
“We wish them all lots of success for the future.”
This was the third year the eschool has received A-level results, having opened its sixth form college in 2012.
18-year-old Sohail Khan was one of those receiving his results yesterday. He’ll go on to study law at City University in September, and said he was “over the moon,” with his results.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Politicians urged to rethink plans for £600m waste incinerator
- 10 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life