Urswick school celebrates “all students” being offered place at university
- Credit: Archant
The Urswick school was celebrating yesterday after all of its students received an offer to study at university.
And head of sixth form at the school Fiona Bishop spoke of her pride at the achievement:
“I’m so proud to see our cohort heading off to university, they have worked incredibly hard and are a credit to their families and the school,” she said.
“We wish them all lots of success for the future.”
This was the third year the eschool has received A-level results, having opened its sixth form college in 2012.
You may also want to watch:
18-year-old Sohail Khan was one of those receiving his results yesterday. He’ll go on to study law at City University in September, and said he was “over the moon,” with his results.
- 1 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 2 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 3 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 8 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work
- 9 Call for spare rooms and properties to help homeless people off the streets
- 10 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch