Video: �8.2m supercars in east London for Forza Motorsport event
Top Gear’s The Stig became a parking attendant for the day when 20 of the world’s most expensive cars with a combined value of �8.2 million were brought together.
The fantasy line-up of vehicles was assembled in Shoreditch, east London, in arguably the world’s most glamorous car park.
Four of the cars are worth more than �1 million each – a Bugatti Veyron, a carbon Pagani Zonda, a McLaren F1 and a Ferrari Enzo.
A selection of them hit the streets of London on route to the car park, cruising past some of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks.
The car park featured an A-Z of the greatest car brands in the world from Aston Martin to Zonda.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles were provided by the London Motor Museum to mark the launch of video game Forza Motorsport 4 for Xbox 360.
The game has got the Top Gear seal of approval, as Jeremy Clarkson’s voice appears in the game’s Autovista mode, where he talks about some of the spectacular cars found in the game.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding