Video: �8.2m supercars in east London for Forza Motorsport event
Top Gear’s The Stig became a parking attendant for the day when 20 of the world’s most expensive cars with a combined value of �8.2 million were brought together.
The fantasy line-up of vehicles was assembled in Shoreditch, east London, in arguably the world’s most glamorous car park.
Four of the cars are worth more than �1 million each – a Bugatti Veyron, a carbon Pagani Zonda, a McLaren F1 and a Ferrari Enzo.
A selection of them hit the streets of London on route to the car park, cruising past some of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks.
The car park featured an A-Z of the greatest car brands in the world from Aston Martin to Zonda.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles were provided by the London Motor Museum to mark the launch of video game Forza Motorsport 4 for Xbox 360.
The game has got the Top Gear seal of approval, as Jeremy Clarkson’s voice appears in the game’s Autovista mode, where he talks about some of the spectacular cars found in the game.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12