Video: �8.2m supercars in east London for Forza Motorsport event
Top Gear’s The Stig became a parking attendant for the day when 20 of the world’s most expensive cars with a combined value of �8.2 million were brought together.
The fantasy line-up of vehicles was assembled in Shoreditch, east London, in arguably the world’s most glamorous car park.
Four of the cars are worth more than �1 million each – a Bugatti Veyron, a carbon Pagani Zonda, a McLaren F1 and a Ferrari Enzo.
A selection of them hit the streets of London on route to the car park, cruising past some of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks.
The car park featured an A-Z of the greatest car brands in the world from Aston Martin to Zonda.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles were provided by the London Motor Museum to mark the launch of video game Forza Motorsport 4 for Xbox 360.
The game has got the Top Gear seal of approval, as Jeremy Clarkson’s voice appears in the game’s Autovista mode, where he talks about some of the spectacular cars found in the game.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 Met officer cleared over moped rider's death during Stoke Newington chase