WATCH Diana Vickers does day two of Dalston’s Oxjam festival
X-factor starlet turned stage diva Diana Vickers performed a special fundraising gig inside a charity shop in Dalston last night (Tuesday).
Vickers was joined by Aussie songstress Gabriella Cilmi and Pearl & The Puppets for the second of this week’s intimate shows at Oxfam in Kingsland Road.
British indie band The Charlatans and hip hop duo dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip kicked off London’s month-long Oxjam festival at the store on Monday.
And Razorlight’s Johnny Borrell, who recorded Don’t Go Back to Dalston in 2004, will be going against his own advice when he appears tonight (Wednesday)
with Little Comets and Pope Joan.
You may also want to watch:
The final gig sees electronic musician Four Tet headline with Ikonika on Thursday.
For more information and ticket availability, go to www.oxfam.org.uk/oxjam.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 5 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV