WATCH Diana Vickers does day two of Dalston’s Oxjam festival
X-factor starlet turned stage diva Diana Vickers performed a special fundraising gig inside a charity shop in Dalston last night (Tuesday).
Vickers was joined by Aussie songstress Gabriella Cilmi and Pearl & The Puppets for the second of this week’s intimate shows at Oxfam in Kingsland Road.
British indie band The Charlatans and hip hop duo dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip kicked off London’s month-long Oxjam festival at the store on Monday.
And Razorlight’s Johnny Borrell, who recorded Don’t Go Back to Dalston in 2004, will be going against his own advice when he appears tonight (Wednesday)
with Little Comets and Pope Joan.
You may also want to watch:
The final gig sees electronic musician Four Tet headline with Ikonika on Thursday.
For more information and ticket availability, go to www.oxfam.org.uk/oxjam.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 8 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting