WATCH Diana Vickers does day two of Dalston’s Oxjam festival
X-factor starlet turned stage diva Diana Vickers performed a special fundraising gig inside a charity shop in Dalston last night (Tuesday).
Vickers was joined by Aussie songstress Gabriella Cilmi and Pearl & The Puppets for the second of this week’s intimate shows at Oxfam in Kingsland Road.
British indie band The Charlatans and hip hop duo dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip kicked off London’s month-long Oxjam festival at the store on Monday.
And Razorlight’s Johnny Borrell, who recorded Don’t Go Back to Dalston in 2004, will be going against his own advice when he appears tonight (Wednesday)
with Little Comets and Pope Joan.
You may also want to watch:
The final gig sees electronic musician Four Tet headline with Ikonika on Thursday.
For more information and ticket availability, go to www.oxfam.org.uk/oxjam.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 9 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted