West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon is back in training
Welsh defender recovers from hamstring injury
West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon has returned to training after recovering from injury.
The Welsh international defender missed the game against Chelsea after tweaking his hamstring in training, but will be joining the rest of the squad at Chadwell Heath.
The 31-year-old has had hamstring injuries in the past and is delighted to have recovered from this latest setback.
“Back training this week, can’t wait,” he announced on his twitter page.
“Hamstring feels great delighted it was only a little strain. Running today,hopefully that will be fine,then back into training asap.”
It is likely the dfender will be fit for Saturday’s match at Stoke City.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 3 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 4 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 5 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 6 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park