West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon is back in training
Welsh defender recovers from hamstring injury
West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon has returned to training after recovering from injury.
The Welsh international defender missed the game against Chelsea after tweaking his hamstring in training, but will be joining the rest of the squad at Chadwell Heath.
The 31-year-old has had hamstring injuries in the past and is delighted to have recovered from this latest setback.
“Back training this week, can’t wait,” he announced on his twitter page.
You may also want to watch:
“Hamstring feels great delighted it was only a little strain. Running today,hopefully that will be fine,then back into training asap.”
It is likely the dfender will be fit for Saturday’s match at Stoke City.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse