West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon is back in training
Welsh defender recovers from hamstring injury
West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon has returned to training after recovering from injury.
The Welsh international defender missed the game against Chelsea after tweaking his hamstring in training, but will be joining the rest of the squad at Chadwell Heath.
The 31-year-old has had hamstring injuries in the past and is delighted to have recovered from this latest setback.
“Back training this week, can’t wait,” he announced on his twitter page.
You may also want to watch:
“Hamstring feels great delighted it was only a little strain. Running today,hopefully that will be fine,then back into training asap.”
It is likely the dfender will be fit for Saturday’s match at Stoke City.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers