West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon is back in training
Welsh defender recovers from hamstring injury
West Ham defender Daniel Gabbidon has returned to training after recovering from injury.
The Welsh international defender missed the game against Chelsea after tweaking his hamstring in training, but will be joining the rest of the squad at Chadwell Heath.
The 31-year-old has had hamstring injuries in the past and is delighted to have recovered from this latest setback.
“Back training this week, can’t wait,” he announced on his twitter page.
You may also want to watch:
“Hamstring feels great delighted it was only a little strain. Running today,hopefully that will be fine,then back into training asap.”
It is likely the dfender will be fit for Saturday’s match at Stoke City.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 9 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school