When are Tottenham’s Premier League fixtures out?
Spurs fans are set to discover who they will face on the opening day of the 2016/17 season.
Less than a month has passed since the end of the domestic season and the focus has now switched to international football, with the 2016 European Championship kicking off in the France tonight (Friday).
But, next week, the Premier League fixtures will be released and Tottenham fans will discover who they will face on the opening day of the campaign – the last season at White Hart Lane.
On Wednesday, June 15 at 9am, the supporters will get a sense of how their season will look and can start planning their trips around the country, including the long journeys up to Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull after the respective promotions of the three clubs from the Championship.
Will Spurs finally get a chance to kick off their campaign at home? They have been away from the Lane in their first fixture in each of the last five years, travelling to face Manchester United, Newcastle, Crystal Palace, West Ham and then Man United again last term.
You may also want to watch:
When will the north London derbies be? When will they get their first trip to the Olympic Stadium to take on West Ham? And when will they face their other rivals in the capital? The duels with Chelsea are likely to have added spice next term after the ill-tempered Battle of the Bridge at the start of May.
And when will Tottenham be due to play their final game at the Lane, and who will be the opponents? All will be revealed in a few days’ time.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition