When are Tottenham’s Premier League fixtures out?
Spurs fans are set to discover who they will face on the opening day of the 2016/17 season.
Less than a month has passed since the end of the domestic season and the focus has now switched to international football, with the 2016 European Championship kicking off in the France tonight (Friday).
But, next week, the Premier League fixtures will be released and Tottenham fans will discover who they will face on the opening day of the campaign – the last season at White Hart Lane.
On Wednesday, June 15 at 9am, the supporters will get a sense of how their season will look and can start planning their trips around the country, including the long journeys up to Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull after the respective promotions of the three clubs from the Championship.
Will Spurs finally get a chance to kick off their campaign at home? They have been away from the Lane in their first fixture in each of the last five years, travelling to face Manchester United, Newcastle, Crystal Palace, West Ham and then Man United again last term.
You may also want to watch:
When will the north London derbies be? When will they get their first trip to the Olympic Stadium to take on West Ham? And when will they face their other rivals in the capital? The duels with Chelsea are likely to have added spice next term after the ill-tempered Battle of the Bridge at the start of May.
And when will Tottenham be due to play their final game at the Lane, and who will be the opponents? All will be revealed in a few days’ time.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems