Winning Lottery ticket worth �250k-plus missing
Could it be you?
A WINNING lottery ticket worth over a quarter of a million pounds could be tucked behind a Hackney couch or stuffed in an old coat pocket.
The clock is ticking for a mystery winner who bought a EuroMillions ticket in the Islington and City of London area for the June 25 draw.
The winner has just one more month to claim their prize worth �267,525.20, which was won by having five main numbers and one Lucky Star.
The numbers on the day were 1, 8, 18, 28, 31 and the Lucky Stars were 8 and 9 and the lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday 22 December to make their claim.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward the money will go to the National Lottery good causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens