Winning Lottery ticket worth �250k-plus missing
Could it be you?
A WINNING lottery ticket worth over a quarter of a million pounds could be tucked behind a Hackney couch or stuffed in an old coat pocket.
The clock is ticking for a mystery winner who bought a EuroMillions ticket in the Islington and City of London area for the June 25 draw.
The winner has just one more month to claim their prize worth �267,525.20, which was won by having five main numbers and one Lucky Star.
The numbers on the day were 1, 8, 18, 28, 31 and the Lucky Stars were 8 and 9 and the lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday 22 December to make their claim.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward the money will go to the National Lottery good causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV