Winning Lottery ticket worth �250k-plus missing
Could it be you?
A WINNING lottery ticket worth over a quarter of a million pounds could be tucked behind a Hackney couch or stuffed in an old coat pocket.
The clock is ticking for a mystery winner who bought a EuroMillions ticket in the Islington and City of London area for the June 25 draw.
The winner has just one more month to claim their prize worth �267,525.20, which was won by having five main numbers and one Lucky Star.
The numbers on the day were 1, 8, 18, 28, 31 and the Lucky Stars were 8 and 9 and the lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Wednesday 22 December to make their claim.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward the money will go to the National Lottery good causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 10 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney