Woman, 21, dead in Upper Clapton flat - 4 arrested for suspected ketamine
Drug arrest four bailed to return in April.
THE body of a young woman has been found in an Upper Clapton flat.
Louise Cattell, 21, was found dead in her flat in Evering Road at around 3.10 am on Wednesday morning.
Police and ambulance crews raced to the scene but were unable to save her life. The death is being treated as unexplained.
Four people, who had all allegedly been at the flat in the period before the death, were arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A woman, 22, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply the class C drug ketamine.
Three men, all in their 20s, were arrested on suspicion of possession of ketamine.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
All have been bailed to return to an east London police station on April 11.
A post morten is due to take place today (Thursday March 3).