Woman, 21, dead in Upper Clapton flat - 4 arrested for suspected ketamine
Drug arrest four bailed to return in April.
THE body of a young woman has been found in an Upper Clapton flat.
Louise Cattell, 21, was found dead in her flat in Evering Road at around 3.10 am on Wednesday morning.
Police and ambulance crews raced to the scene but were unable to save her life. The death is being treated as unexplained.
Four people, who had all allegedly been at the flat in the period before the death, were arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A woman, 22, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply the class C drug ketamine.
Three men, all in their 20s, were arrested on suspicion of possession of ketamine.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
All have been bailed to return to an east London police station on April 11.
A post morten is due to take place today (Thursday March 3).