Woman, 21, dead in Upper Clapton flat - 4 arrested for suspected ketamine
Drug arrest four bailed to return in April.
THE body of a young woman has been found in an Upper Clapton flat.
Louise Cattell, 21, was found dead in her flat in Evering Road at around 3.10 am on Wednesday morning.
Police and ambulance crews raced to the scene but were unable to save her life. The death is being treated as unexplained.
Four people, who had all allegedly been at the flat in the period before the death, were arrested.
A woman, 22, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply the class C drug ketamine.
Three men, all in their 20s, were arrested on suspicion of possession of ketamine.
- 1 Eight drivers arrested and 22 vehicles seized in Stoke Newington crackdown
- 2 'Was she rank?': Met apologises for language used during Hackney strip search
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 'Major victory': Ridley Road Shopping Village's future secured
- 5 Hackney council home tenants to see rents increase
- 6 Wanted man may be in Hackney
- 7 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 8 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 9 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 10 Upper Clapton college celebrates recovery after glowing Ofsted report
All have been bailed to return to an east London police station on April 11.
A post morten is due to take place today (Thursday March 3).