Youngest hitman jailed for 20 years for killing woman at her Hackney home
Britain’s youngest ever hitman is jailed for 20 years for the “ruthless and cold blooded execution of young mum on doorstep of her Hackney home i
Britain’s youngest ever hitman was jailed for 20 years for blasting a young mum on the doorstep of her Hackney home in return for �200.
The 15 year-old boy Santre Sanchez Gayle, known by the street name ‘Riot’, was paid just �200 to blast 26 year-old Gulistan Subasi with a sawn-off shotgun at her home in Kingsmead Way in Clapton Park following the breakdown of her relationship with her husband.
Gayle was caught on CCTV calmly walking up to the house where Miss Subasi was eating dinner with her mother Dondu, pulling a shotgun from his rucksack and firing as she opened the door before running off.
Old Bailey judge Stephen Kramer jailed Gayle, who is now 16 and from Compton Road, Willesden fro a minimum of 20 years and his recruiter 21-year-old Izak Billy, of Pember Road, Kensal Green, for 22 years for murder.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Kramer told Gayle: “Anyone who has seen the short but telling CCTV clip of the shooting cannot help but be struck by the chillingly deliberate and cold blooded way you went about your business.
“It was an efficient, ruthless and clinical execution.”
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 7 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
Three others including Miss Subasi’s ex-husband Serdar Ozbek, 28, of Westbeech Road, Wood Green, and alleged middlemen Leigh Bryan, 25, of Birkbeck Road, Hornsey, and Paul Nicoloau, 29, of Risley Avenue, Tottenham, were cleared by the court.