Youngest hitman jailed for 20 years for killing woman at her Hackney home
Britain’s youngest ever hitman is jailed for 20 years for the “ruthless and cold blooded execution of young mum on doorstep of her Hackney home i
Britain’s youngest ever hitman was jailed for 20 years for blasting a young mum on the doorstep of her Hackney home in return for �200.
The 15 year-old boy Santre Sanchez Gayle, known by the street name ‘Riot’, was paid just �200 to blast 26 year-old Gulistan Subasi with a sawn-off shotgun at her home in Kingsmead Way in Clapton Park following the breakdown of her relationship with her husband.
Gayle was caught on CCTV calmly walking up to the house where Miss Subasi was eating dinner with her mother Dondu, pulling a shotgun from his rucksack and firing as she opened the door before running off.
Old Bailey judge Stephen Kramer jailed Gayle, who is now 16 and from Compton Road, Willesden fro a minimum of 20 years and his recruiter 21-year-old Izak Billy, of Pember Road, Kensal Green, for 22 years for murder.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Kramer told Gayle: “Anyone who has seen the short but telling CCTV clip of the shooting cannot help but be struck by the chillingly deliberate and cold blooded way you went about your business.
“It was an efficient, ruthless and clinical execution.”
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
Three others including Miss Subasi’s ex-husband Serdar Ozbek, 28, of Westbeech Road, Wood Green, and alleged middlemen Leigh Bryan, 25, of Birkbeck Road, Hornsey, and Paul Nicoloau, 29, of Risley Avenue, Tottenham, were cleared by the court.