Zeik John-Lewis: Hackney teen missing for second time in three weeks
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney have appealed for help in tracing a 15-year old boy who has gone missing twice within the space of a month.
Zeik John-Lewis was first reported as missing on February 25 by his mother, having been seen the day before at 3pm when he told her he was going out but did not mention where or when he was planning to return.
He returned three weeks later on Friday March 18, but by the next day he had disappeared again and his mother has not seen him since Saturday morning.
A spokesman for the Met said: “Zeik has returned and then gone again in a short space of time.
“He unfortunately has a habit of disappearing off out into the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference 16MIS008101.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 7 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens