Zeik John-Lewis: Hackney teen missing for second time in three weeks
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney have appealed for help in tracing a 15-year old boy who has gone missing twice within the space of a month.
Zeik John-Lewis was first reported as missing on February 25 by his mother, having been seen the day before at 3pm when he told her he was going out but did not mention where or when he was planning to return.
He returned three weeks later on Friday March 18, but by the next day he had disappeared again and his mother has not seen him since Saturday morning.
A spokesman for the Met said: “Zeik has returned and then gone again in a short space of time.
“He unfortunately has a habit of disappearing off out into the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference 16MIS008101.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images