Zeik John-Lewis: Hackney teen missing for second time in three weeks
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney have appealed for help in tracing a 15-year old boy who has gone missing twice within the space of a month.
Zeik John-Lewis was first reported as missing on February 25 by his mother, having been seen the day before at 3pm when he told her he was going out but did not mention where or when he was planning to return.
He returned three weeks later on Friday March 18, but by the next day he had disappeared again and his mother has not seen him since Saturday morning.
A spokesman for the Met said: “Zeik has returned and then gone again in a short space of time.
“He unfortunately has a habit of disappearing off out into the Home Counties.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference 16MIS008101.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 4 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 8 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 9 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week