‘Zombie’ bank managers thrill the audience
- Credit: Archant
Bank managers turned into zombies as they filmed a professionally choreographed dance, recreating the famous Michael Jackson Thriller video.
Staff from NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland teamed up with Stage and the City, which provides after-work performing arts classes for adults.
The event at Chat’s Palace in Chatsworth Road, Homerton, raised money for the Anna Fiorentini Foundation, which helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds train in the performing arts, to boost confidence, life skills and opportunities.
Alan Engledow, who took part said: “As well as raising over £3,000 for the cause, me and my team had a great day – and all really got into the spirit.”
“We are looking forward to sharing the film with all of those who have sponsored and supported us.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with Anna and her team for a number of years now and see what an incredible job they do with youngsters in the community.”
- 1 Man loses sight in eye after "attack" outside Hackney chip shop
- 2 Owner of UK's first vegan Indian takeaway: 'I have shaken the entire industry'
- 3 5 films you may not know where shot in Hackney
- 4 Chatsworth Road trader told to pay up to £455 for licence to sell on land he says is his
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours: Hackney man's vital vaccine work honoured
- 6 Delta Covid strain spreads in Hackney with high rates in neighbouring boroughs
- 7 Hackney boxing champion Kirkland Laing dies aged 66
- 8 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 9 Hackney student's urine project could see her crowned UK Young Scientist of the Year
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets