‘Zombie’ bank managers thrill the audience
- Credit: Archant
Bank managers turned into zombies as they filmed a professionally choreographed dance, recreating the famous Michael Jackson Thriller video.
Staff from NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland teamed up with Stage and the City, which provides after-work performing arts classes for adults.
The event at Chat’s Palace in Chatsworth Road, Homerton, raised money for the Anna Fiorentini Foundation, which helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds train in the performing arts, to boost confidence, life skills and opportunities.
Alan Engledow, who took part said: “As well as raising over £3,000 for the cause, me and my team had a great day – and all really got into the spirit.”
“We are looking forward to sharing the film with all of those who have sponsored and supported us.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with Anna and her team for a number of years now and see what an incredible job they do with youngsters in the community.”
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week