‘Zombie’ bank managers thrill the audience
- Credit: Archant
Bank managers turned into zombies as they filmed a professionally choreographed dance, recreating the famous Michael Jackson Thriller video.
Staff from NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland teamed up with Stage and the City, which provides after-work performing arts classes for adults.
The event at Chat’s Palace in Chatsworth Road, Homerton, raised money for the Anna Fiorentini Foundation, which helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds train in the performing arts, to boost confidence, life skills and opportunities.
Alan Engledow, who took part said: “As well as raising over £3,000 for the cause, me and my team had a great day – and all really got into the spirit.”
“We are looking forward to sharing the film with all of those who have sponsored and supported us.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with Anna and her team for a number of years now and see what an incredible job they do with youngsters in the community.”
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 7 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting