Thurlow Nunn League rivals Barkingside, Clapton Community, Hackney Wick and Hutton were all celebrating wins at the weekend.

But May & Baker had to settle for a share of the spoils, while Clapton and Newbury Forest were left empty-handed in their latest fixtures.

Barkingside beat St Margaretsbury by the odd goal in seven after a thrilling contest at Cricklefields.

The first half ended goalless, but captain Fred Agyemang opened the scoring five minutes after the restart only for the visitors to reply with a quickfire brace.

Agyemang levelled before the hour mark, with Josh Devlin putting Barkingside 3-2 up midway through the second half.

And after St Margaretsbury squared matters once again, Agyemang completed his hat-trick to seal the points for James Wakeling's men.

Clapton Community ran out 4-2 winners at NW London to maintain their hold on fourth place in the Division One South table.

Kick-off was delayed by 30 minutes, after heavy rain earlier in the day, and the home side took the lead from close range.

Julian Austin levelled before half-time after good build-up play from Taylan Gul and Fred Taylor, with James Briggs netting from the spot after the restart when Austin was tripped in the box. 

Austin made it 3-1 from a Briggs free-kick, before the hosts scrambled a second to set up a tense finish.

But Lewis Owiredu sealed the points for Clapton CFC with a tidy finish in challenging conditions, making it five wins in a row.

East London rivals Hackney Wick hit Hoddesdon Town for six at Witham.

Victory Akam opened the scoring on 16 minutes, with Leonardo Pola Lopete doubling the advantage before the half-hour mark.

Frankie Hanmore and Darren Esuka got in on the act to make it 4-0, with Akam grabbing his second and substitute Kimani McDonald adding his name to the scoresheet in the closing stages to seal a 6-1 victory.

Hutton got back to winning ways after suffering successive defeats with a 3-2 triumph at Southend Manor, thanks to goals from Nada Adarkwa, Thomas Harrington and Lewis Scott.

But May & Baker were held to a 2-2 draw by Brimsdown at Parkside Stadium, with Gabriel Odili and substitute Callum McGlinchey netting for Jimmy Donald's side before Anthony Cooke's late dismissal for two bookable offences.

Basement boys Clapton suffered a fifth straight league defeat after conceding late in a 2-1 loss at Burnham Ramblers.

Raheem Fernandes put them in front at Leslie Field, but the home side hit back from the penalty spot and took all three points in the last minute of normal time when a corner was not sufficiently cleared.

Newbury Forest fell to a 3-1 defeat at Wormley Rovers, where substitute Aron Meshi found the target but Josh Smith was given his marching orders.