Superbowl will be shown at the Blues Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
One of America’s biggest sporting events is coming to The Blues Kitchen in Shoreditch for the first-time ever this weekend.
The Curtain Road restaurant will be opening its doors for the 53rd annual Super Bowl and will include live entertainment, food and drink from 9pm to 4am on Sunday, February, 3.
There will be large projectors up in to show the clash between the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams as they battle to be crowned 2019 NFL champions.
Tom Brady’s Patriots are favourites heading into the clash but it is expected to be an exciting match up.
The half-time show has big name band Maroon 5 heading the bill to keep the atmosphere going during the break.
To keep those energy levels up throughout, the kitchen will also be dishing up delicious stadium style snacks, with the booze flowing until close.
The Blues Kitchen’s slogan said: “Expect world class American football accompanied by an electric atmosphere, unlike anywhere else in London.”
- 1 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 2 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 De Beauvoir mother and son campaign to keep the 21 bus route
- 5 Girl reported missing from Hackney found
- 6 Drug dealer jailed after being caught with cannabis and cash
- 7 'Deeply shocked and troubled': Reports of rising anti-Semitic crime
- 8 ‘The people of Edmonton will stop this incinerator’ - Protestors promise more action if plan is signed off
- 9 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
- 10 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
Visit theblueskitchen.com/shoreditch/ for more information on the event or bookings.