Superbowl will be shown at the Blues Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
One of America’s biggest sporting events is coming to The Blues Kitchen in Shoreditch for the first-time ever this weekend.
The Curtain Road restaurant will be opening its doors for the 53rd annual Super Bowl and will include live entertainment, food and drink from 9pm to 4am on Sunday, February, 3.
There will be large projectors up in to show the clash between the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams as they battle to be crowned 2019 NFL champions.
Tom Brady’s Patriots are favourites heading into the clash but it is expected to be an exciting match up.
The half-time show has big name band Maroon 5 heading the bill to keep the atmosphere going during the break.
You may also want to watch:
To keep those energy levels up throughout, the kitchen will also be dishing up delicious stadium style snacks, with the booze flowing until close.
The Blues Kitchen’s slogan said: “Expect world class American football accompanied by an electric atmosphere, unlike anywhere else in London.”
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
Visit theblueskitchen.com/shoreditch/ for more information on the event or bookings.