Eastside Allstars hit Alchemists for six in Jack Morgan Cup
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Waj Abdul Malik grabbed a hat-trick as Eastside Allstars thrashed Alchemists 6-0 to advance to the next round of the Jack Morgan Cup.
Larson Obinkwo added two goals, with Sheriff Odokoya also on the mark for the Allstars, while a David Smith strike was enough to take Borough through at the expense of Boston Celtics.
Wenlock edged out Delta Athletic 3-2 with goals from Alfie Moss, Mohammed Hamdouni and Harry Smyth, while Waltham Forest also progressed by defeating East London 4-2.
Calum Jones and Luke Burnett were on target as South London Sharks beat Bocca Albion 2-0, and Jack Carter netted both goals for Gladstone Wanderers in their 2-1 win against FC 22.
In the Hackney & Leyton League Premier Division, Temi Tope’s hat-trick helped FC Bartlett to a 4-1 victory against Niva, with Michael Hendricks adding their fourth goal and Constantin Troicu netting a consolation.
You may also want to watch:
Elton Dervishaj, Oraldo Kola and Adi Brija were the scorers in Riviera’s 3-0 win over El Valiente, while Mile End hammered Tottenham Phoenix 8-2.
Maxim Voloshin registered a brace for FC Krystal, with Attila Varga, Yevhen Zhoasky and Andriiy Kyurilyuk also on target as they won 5-3 against Mustard.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
Daniel Londorio hit a hat-trick in London United Sports’ 7-1 rout of Young London Meteors, while Shakespeare also racked up seven goals – without reply – against Wounded Knee.
Ibrahima Sal, Jandir Aberial and Alejandro Merind netted the goals as Dynamics beat Bristow City 3-1 in Division One, while Mehmet Tasci scored a double for Hacquenye in their 2-1 win over Kentish Albion.
Sam Cashman found the net twice, with Yusuf Olinjide, Darius Freeman, Jack Hicks and Ryan Stowell also on the mark as FC Stepney beat Athletico Forest 6-3.
Brazilian Boys won 6-1 – with Ray Borges accounting for two of their goals – to defeat Eagle, and Diego Bittrecourt, Willian Rocha, Wanderson Santos and Matheus Eduardo were also on target.
Marcus Renford and Tope Olateju secured a 2-1 win for Highfield over The Challengers, with Stanislav Petrov replying.
In Division Two, Martyn Davies registered a hat-trick for Hackney Wednesday in their 4-1 success against Jack Barry, with Sam George netting two as Regent’s Park Rovers beat BG United 3-0.
Simon Marson, Justin Leonce, Dean Coster, Ricky Bartle and Asha Dellas were the scorers as Jaycubed triumphed 5-2 against Walthamstow Red Star.
Ryan Scott and Malachi Brown bagged two goals apiece for FC BKT as they defeated Chelmo 7-1 in Division Three, with Jonnel Bampo, Ibrahim Buhari and Nathan Erskine also scoring.
FC Manor edged a 1-0 win against ELE while, in Division Four, Chris Agathangelou’s double helped Birkbeck Orient B to a 4-1 victory against Quinine.
There were also successes for Eastway Olympia, who beat Bow Badgers 3-2 with a David Holmes brace, and Wenlock Arms B, who won 4-0 against Bethune with Darren Whitehead scoring twice.