El Valiente hit Wounded Knee for six
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Aston and Aaron Marston both hit doubles as El Valiente hammered Wounded Knee 6-2 in their Hackney & Leyton League Premier Division clash.
Kane Malone and Joe Dady also found the target for Valiente, with goals by Knee pair Karim Enneuiti and Joshua Ademola not enough to rescue their side from a heavy defeat.
Goals from Vincent Williams and Sid Egan earned FC Bartlett a 2-1 win over Riviera, despite Elton Dervishaj’s reply, while Attila Varga and Bogdan Hevouut both netted as FC Krystal overcame Niva by the same scoreline.
Mile End’s Charley Heatley was on target again with a brace as his side crushed London United Sports 4-0. Ricky Edwards and Rashid Kamara added their names to the scoresheet.
Brazilian Boys cruised to a 5-1 victory over Athletico Forest in Division One, with Higor Souza grabbing two goals and Samuel Siquero, Lucas Leonardo and Wanderson Santos also finding the net.
You may also want to watch:
Haydar Sal netted twice for Dynamics as they beat Hacquenye 4-1, with Jandir Abreau and Ibrahim Sal also scoring and Ugurcan Urul registering his side’s consolation.
Darius Freeman, Chris Charles and Yusuf Olajide were FC Stepney’s scorers as they drew 3-3 with The Challengers. Stanislaw Petrov, Dilyan Vaskev and Velulav Maireu were on target for Challengers.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 5 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Tope Olateju’s double helped Highfield to a 4-1 win over Top Red, with the aid of goals from Marcus Renford and Yinka Akinlabi. John Barber hit the Top Red reply.
Four players scored two goals apiece in Hacimac’s 4-4 draw against Hackney Wednesday in Division Two. Alex Brisbane and Cory Samuels shared the Hacimac goals, with Fergus McIntosh and Martin Davies on the mark for Wednesday.
Keith Murray and Rob Stockwell both recorded hat-tricks for Regent’s Park in their 11-0 rout of Heegan, with Stuart Taggart and Patrick Parsley scoring two apiece.
Todor Tumbalev, Georgi Jelev and Ilko Yakimov scored the BG United goals in their 3-1 win over Jay Cubed, with Ricky Bartle replying.
Toheeb Oloyede’s double and a Dean Richards strike helped Tommy Flynn to edge out Barry St Germain 3-2, despite goals from Sam Franley and Danny Lewis.
In Division Three, Ibrahim Buhari struck a hat-trick as FC BKT thrashed FC Manor 6-0, with Ryan Scott, Ivan Pedrasko and Joe Berner also on the scoresheet.
Tom Carter’s double and goals from Byron Price and Mike Underwood helped Gladstone to a 4-3 win over ELE, while Bocca Albion squeezed past Wojak by the same scoreline and South London Sharks beat Chelmo Athletic 5-0.
Ryan Levens scored twice for Waltham Forest United, with James Sealey adding the third as they beat Caledonian Park 3-2. Jamie Nichols and David Price replied for Park.
Ross McCarthy, Marcus Wallemaly and Curwin Hutson netted the goals for CP Two as they beat East London 3-1 in Division Four, while Boundary Estate won 5-0 against Birkbeck Orient B, with four of their goals from Marcus Ceccarelli.