Ellen excels in Aquathlon
Clapton resident wins London Fields Triathlon Club’s latest event
Ellen Greaves triumphed at the London Fields Triathlon Club’s Aquathlon on Sunday.
Olympic fever sparked a record turnout, with 150 adults and children entering the 400metres swim and 5km run.
Danny Russell won the men’s race and Clapton resident Greaves took the women’s crown.
Greaves said: “It feels fantastic to have won.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really pleased to bring the shield home for the hard working coaches.
“The race was great fun, with lots of support all around the course.”
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 8 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction