Ellen excels in Aquathlon
Clapton resident wins London Fields Triathlon Club’s latest event
Ellen Greaves triumphed at the London Fields Triathlon Club’s Aquathlon on Sunday.
Olympic fever sparked a record turnout, with 150 adults and children entering the 400metres swim and 5km run.
Danny Russell won the men’s race and Clapton resident Greaves took the women’s crown.
Greaves said: “It feels fantastic to have won.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really pleased to bring the shield home for the hard working coaches.
“The race was great fun, with lots of support all around the course.”
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back