FC Bartlett hit five against Tottenham Phoenix
- Credit: Archant
Nze Onyekwelu netted twice for FC Bartlett, with Feysal Hussain, Temi Tope and Sid Egan also on target, as they hammered Tottenham Phoenix 5-0 in their Hackney & Leyton League Premier Division clash.
Meanwhile, Petro Sokil struck five times for FC Krystal in their 7-2 victory over London United Sports. Attila Varga and Bogdan Hevoiuk also scored for Krystal, with Daniel Londono registering both the United goals.
Ashley King’s double helped Shakespeare to edge out FC Niva 3-2, with Troy Deering also on the scoresheet and Oleg Yurkevyah and Mikqil Sodivnik replying for Niva.
Charlie Heatley continued his scoring streak for Mile End, hitting four goals in their 6-1 win over Wounded Knee. Omarie Silver and Murphy Duncan were also on the mark, with Obed Nti netting Knee’s consolation.
Quincy Roberts hit a hat-trick for Athletico Forest, with Daniel Matthew adding the fourth goal as they beat Hacquenye in Division One. Ferhat Pirpudak, Huseyin Yilmaz and Yasin Ozen netted for Hacquenye.
You may also want to watch:
Jordan Smith’s treble was not enough to earn victory for Bristow City as they drew 3-3 with Brazilian Boys, whose goals came from Higor Souza, Rai Gabriel and Genilson.
There was also a hat-trick for Carl Mullins as Eagles thrashed Dynamics 8-0, with Johnny Tama scoring twice and John Moore, Torin Gooth and Ameka Peace also on target.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 4 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 5 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 6 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 7 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
Sam Cashman and Ryan Stowell scored in FC Stepney’s 2-1 win against Highfield, with Yinka Akinlabi replying. Birkbeck Orient beat Kentish Albion by the same scoreline, with Miles Creevy and Mike Parker finding the net.
Top Red also recorded a 2-1 victory, overcoming The Challengers 2-1 with goals from Bernard Fanning and Sam Velody.
In Division Two, Bailey Morgan grabbed five goals for Delta in their 6-2 success against Hackney Wednesday, with Nyron Dyer adding the sixth.
Martin Pelummy’s hat-trick helped Regent’s Park Rovers to a 4-4 draw against Hacimac, with Keith Murray also on target. Alex Brisbane scored twice for Hacimac and Kerlou James and Aharon Tomlin hit one apiece.
Hamza Hafesji registered a brace for Walthamstow Red Star in their 5-2 victory over Tommy Flynn, while Jackmbarry drew 1-1 with Boston Celtics and Boroughs United beat Jay Cubed 3-0.
Alex Bickerstaff and Adam Wood scored the goals for Waltham Forest United as they defeated Bocca Albion 2-0, while Sam Kingett struck a hat-trick in FC BKT’s 6-1 thrashing of Alchemists.
Ryan Scott, Ibrahim Buhari and Francis Mireku also scored for BKT, with Jake Farrell notching the Alchemists goal.