Football: Outer Milan new leaders in Hackney Super5League Premier Division
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
A round-up of the latest results from the Hackney Super5League
Outer Milan took over at the top of the Hackney Super5League Premier Division with a 3-2 win over N16ers.
Previous table toppers Colebrook, meanwhile, slipped from top spot and saw their 100 per cent record come to an end with a 8-5 loss to Misfits.
However, only goal difference is keeping Outer Milan ahead of Colebrook at the summit.
Sport Unite Me remain just two points back from the top two in third after a comfortable 9-1 triumph over East London Ladies.
You may also want to watch:
The other Premier League game of the week saw E.L.L. beat Wonderkid 5-1 in their match.
In Division One, Hackney Wolves moved three points clear at the top after a 2-0 success over Miss Kicks.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 7 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 10 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
Romance sit second in the table after recording a 3-1 victory over Tottenham Hotsnatch, while Leon thumped Peckham Pigeons 12-0.
The fixture between PPFC and Real Chance will be played at a later date after being postponed.