Free-scoring Niva inflict more pain on Wounded Knee
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Oleg Yurkevyah and Constantin Tronciu both netted hat-tricks for Niva FC as they thrashed Wounded Knee 8-0 in the Hackney & Leyton League Premier Division.
Gheorghe Rotary and Torts Dunka scored Niva’s other goals, while FC Krystal were also resounding winners as they beat Riviera 4-0 with the aid of a Bogdan Hevcyuk double.
Ibrahima Drewara netted all three goals for London United in their 3-3 draw with Tottenham Phoenix, with Ryan Lehane grabbing two of the Phoenix goals and Amin Said also on the mark.
There was another 3-3 draw in Division One, where Tom Beardmore and George Anthony recorded braces for Top Red and Athletico respectively. Sam Velody hit the third for Top Red, with Athletico’s Ben Nwofor also scoring.
Yusuf Olinjine grabbed a double for FC Stepney in their 4-2 win against Dynamics, with Johnny Ashman and Darius Freeman also on target and Ibrahim Sal scoring both the Dynamics goals.
You may also want to watch:
Tommy Makers matched that achievement with a brace for Eagle in their 2-1 victory over Bristow City, with Rennie Marks reducing the deficit.
Wanderson Santos scored twice as Brazil Boys saw off Kentish Albion 5-0, while Highfield overcame Hacquenye 3-0 with goals from Ins Sopylyuk, Tope Olateju and Jimmy Anjorin.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
In Division Two, Dean Richards hit a double as Tommy Flynn edged out Boroughs United 3-2, while Jay Cubed defeated Boston Celtics 2-1 with goals from Ricky Stoyles and Jason Fixon.
Hacimac were also victorious, with Aharon Tomlin scoring twice in their 4-3 win over Delta Athletic, while Martin Pellummy’s hat-trick helped Regent’s Park to a 4-0 victory against Barry St Germain.
Rob Lupton, Martyn Davies and Ross Gallagher all found the net for Hackney Wednesday as they saw off Walthamstow Red Star 3-1, with Hamza Hafesji notching a consolation.
Ibrahim Buhari racked up four goals for FC BKT as they beat ELE 6-4 in Division Three, with Chris Moore and Francis Hireku also on the mark and Jesse Joseph recording a hat-trick in a losing cause.
There were doubles for Andy Stafford and Calum Jones in South London Sharks’ 6-2 victory against Gladstone Wanderers, while Alchemist won 3-1 against Caledonian Park and Chelmo squeezed past Wojak 5-4.
Wenlock Arms were also victorious by the odd goal in nine, with Ashleigh Smithson and Harry Smith both scoring twice and Alfie Moss also on target to ensure their 5-4 success against Bocca Albion.
Shane Janvier’s hat-trick proved to be in vain for Denne as they went down 5-3 to Bow Badgers in Division Four, with Sanchez Daniel scoring twice for the Badgers.
David Fauls, James Jones and Jordan Langford were on the scoresheet for Eastway Olympia as they beat Birkbeck Orient B 3-2, despite goals from Chris Agathangelou and Sean Preston.
Boundary and East London fought out a 2-2 draw – as did Cup 2 and Quinine – but Football Club 22 were victorious as they beat Wenlock Arms B 4-2, with Terril Alleyne scoring twice.