Hackney Wick hoping for better fortunes against Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Wick are set to travel to Enfield as they look to try clawing back some points and get themselves off the foot of the Essex Senior League table this weekend.
Wick are expected to go to the Harlow Arena on Saturday (3pm) depending on the snowy conditions across the country.
Bobby Kassanga’s men currently sit bottom of the table and are 10 points behind Wadham Lodge their nearest rivals.
The east London-based club will be hoping they can get the game played after being out of action for more than a week since their last match against Southend Manor was abandoned at The Old Spotted Dog.
The match was called off after just four minutes when visiting player Ellis Skidmore suffered a serious looking leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
Skidmore has since undergone surgery and is now starting his recovery with no tendon damage.
Hackney have 11 games left and look set for relegation.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London