Singh Gozra’s career goes from strength to strength
- Credit: Archant
Homerton teenager looks like being a star of the future
Homerton teenager Dilan Singh Gozra continues to enjoy a blossoming career in the amateur ranks.
The 14-year-old was most recently in action on a show in Harrow on October 26 and was able to triumph by unanimous decision.
It was the latest success for the City Academy student, who currently trains with the Repton club in Bethnal Green.
After his most recent success, Singh-Gozra said: “I’d like to thank all of the coaches who work with me at the Repton club. God is the greatest.”
You may also want to watch:
The 14-year-old will hope to continue his success when he next steps into the ring, with the 32.5kg hope looking for another bout before the year is out.
Singh-Gozra’s father Lakhbir added: “Myself and Dilan’s mother are very proud of his achievements in boxing. I’d also like to thank everyone who has supported Dilan.”
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 6 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
It seems the young Singh-Gozra could well be a boxing star in the making.