Singh Gozra’s career goes from strength to strength
- Credit: Archant
Homerton teenager looks like being a star of the future
Homerton teenager Dilan Singh Gozra continues to enjoy a blossoming career in the amateur ranks.
The 14-year-old was most recently in action on a show in Harrow on October 26 and was able to triumph by unanimous decision.
It was the latest success for the City Academy student, who currently trains with the Repton club in Bethnal Green.
After his most recent success, Singh-Gozra said: “I’d like to thank all of the coaches who work with me at the Repton club. God is the greatest.”
You may also want to watch:
The 14-year-old will hope to continue his success when he next steps into the ring, with the 32.5kg hope looking for another bout before the year is out.
Singh-Gozra’s father Lakhbir added: “Myself and Dilan’s mother are very proud of his achievements in boxing. I’d also like to thank everyone who has supported Dilan.”
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 3 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 4 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 5 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 6 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 9 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
It seems the young Singh-Gozra could well be a boxing star in the making.