Singh Gozra’s career goes from strength to strength
- Credit: Archant
Homerton teenager looks like being a star of the future
Homerton teenager Dilan Singh Gozra continues to enjoy a blossoming career in the amateur ranks.
The 14-year-old was most recently in action on a show in Harrow on October 26 and was able to triumph by unanimous decision.
It was the latest success for the City Academy student, who currently trains with the Repton club in Bethnal Green.
After his most recent success, Singh-Gozra said: “I’d like to thank all of the coaches who work with me at the Repton club. God is the greatest.”
The 14-year-old will hope to continue his success when he next steps into the ring, with the 32.5kg hope looking for another bout before the year is out.
Singh-Gozra’s father Lakhbir added: “Myself and Dilan’s mother are very proud of his achievements in boxing. I’d also like to thank everyone who has supported Dilan.”
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 5 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 8 Apply now: Hackney Central business fund launched
- 9 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 10 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
It seems the young Singh-Gozra could well be a boxing star in the making.