Hollman named in Young Lions squad
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Teenager in squad alongside some of country’s brightest talents
Middlesex youngster Luke Hollman has been named in the England Young Lions squad for two training camps over the winter.
The 18-strong squad will take part in a training camp in the UK, before flying out for another training camp in the Indian city of Bangalore.
Hollman has been named in the squad alongside some of the country’s other brightest talents.
“It’s a high potential group of players and I am excited by the prospect of them working with this set of staff and the challenging conditions that India will present,” said head coach Jon Lewis.
You may also want to watch:
“I think it’s one of the best parts of the job, being able to provide an experience that adds value on top of what the players normally receive at their counties.
“I reminded this squad that it wasn’t that long ago at all that (England Test stars) Sam Curran and Ollie Pope were sat in the same seats as them.”
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
It looks set to be a busy winter for Hollman.