Hollman named in Young Lions squad
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Teenager in squad alongside some of country’s brightest talents
Middlesex youngster Luke Hollman has been named in the England Young Lions squad for two training camps over the winter.
The 18-strong squad will take part in a training camp in the UK, before flying out for another training camp in the Indian city of Bangalore.
Hollman has been named in the squad alongside some of the country’s other brightest talents.
“It’s a high potential group of players and I am excited by the prospect of them working with this set of staff and the challenging conditions that India will present,” said head coach Jon Lewis.
You may also want to watch:
“I think it’s one of the best parts of the job, being able to provide an experience that adds value on top of what the players normally receive at their counties.
“I reminded this squad that it wasn’t that long ago at all that (England Test stars) Sam Curran and Ollie Pope were sat in the same seats as them.”
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
It looks set to be a busy winter for Hollman.