Prostate Cancer UK Football to Amsterdam bike ride postponed
- Credit: Archant
Prostate Cancer UK’s Football to Amsterdam bike ride has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The charity was due to hold its annual Football to Amsterdam bike ride between June 5 and June 7, which starts in either London or Sheffield and ends at the Johan Cruijff ArenA.
In a statement, the charity said: “With the latest updates from the government about the impact of coronavirus, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone Football to Amsterdam 2020, so the event will not go ahead as planned in June.
“We’re working with Sports Tours International to find a new date for the event and will be in touch to let you know as soon as we can.
“We’ve been really grateful for all your understanding and positive messages at this uncertain time.”
You may also want to watch:
Those who have signed up but are unable to make the rescheduled date have the option to defer until 2021 or can instead have their registration fee refunded.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust