Sporting Club de Mundial pick up 6-0 win as they prepare for FA Sunday Cup tie
- Credit: Archant
Sporting Club de Mundial (SCdM) geared up for their upcoming FA Sunday Cup fourth round tie against Luton’s St. Joseph’s with a comprehensive 6-0 victory over Power Red in the Dickie Davies Cup at Hackney Marshes.
Seye Okunlola opened the scoring in the third round tie just after the half-hour mark, heading home Shameek Farrell's cross to claim his 10th goal of the season.
Ruaridh Kay then teed up Captain Greg Moorse to finish superbly across goal before substitute Ryan Hubble followed up minutes later by bagging a quickfire brace.
Hubble turned provider, putting through debutant 22-year-old Tyron Prendergast, also on as a substitute, to mark his first appearance with a goal.
The scoring was wrapped up five minutes from time as David Fallah profited from another Hubble assist to score.
You may also want to watch:
Focus now turns to Sunday and the National FA Sunday Cup rourth round tie in Luton.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12