Sporting Club de Mundial pick up 6-0 win as they prepare for FA Sunday Cup tie
- Credit: Archant
Sporting Club de Mundial (SCdM) geared up for their upcoming FA Sunday Cup fourth round tie against Luton’s St. Joseph’s with a comprehensive 6-0 victory over Power Red in the Dickie Davies Cup at Hackney Marshes.
Seye Okunlola opened the scoring in the third round tie just after the half-hour mark, heading home Shameek Farrell's cross to claim his 10th goal of the season.
Ruaridh Kay then teed up Captain Greg Moorse to finish superbly across goal before substitute Ryan Hubble followed up minutes later by bagging a quickfire brace.
Hubble turned provider, putting through debutant 22-year-old Tyron Prendergast, also on as a substitute, to mark his first appearance with a goal.
The scoring was wrapped up five minutes from time as David Fallah profited from another Hubble assist to score.
You may also want to watch:
Focus now turns to Sunday and the National FA Sunday Cup rourth round tie in Luton.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing