Sporting Club de Mundial pick up 6-0 win as they prepare for FA Sunday Cup tie
- Credit: Archant
Sporting Club de Mundial (SCdM) geared up for their upcoming FA Sunday Cup fourth round tie against Luton’s St. Joseph’s with a comprehensive 6-0 victory over Power Red in the Dickie Davies Cup at Hackney Marshes.
Seye Okunlola opened the scoring in the third round tie just after the half-hour mark, heading home Shameek Farrell's cross to claim his 10th goal of the season.
Ruaridh Kay then teed up Captain Greg Moorse to finish superbly across goal before substitute Ryan Hubble followed up minutes later by bagging a quickfire brace.
Hubble turned provider, putting through debutant 22-year-old Tyron Prendergast, also on as a substitute, to mark his first appearance with a goal.
The scoring was wrapped up five minutes from time as David Fallah profited from another Hubble assist to score.
You may also want to watch:
Focus now turns to Sunday and the National FA Sunday Cup rourth round tie in Luton.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Shoreditch man convicted of enslaving 13-year-old to sell drugs