Sporting Club de Mundial secure 12th consecutive win with victory over BG Club
- Credit: Archant
Second half goals from David Fallah, Greg Moorse and Shameek Farrell helped to make it 12 wins out of 12 for Sporting Club de Mundial as they beat BG Club 4-1 in the Hackney & Leyton SFL Premier Division on Sunday.
Josep Estol, returning to the side from injury, opened the scoring by heading home a Greg Moorse free-kick.
David Fallah continued his impressive form by scoring his fifth goal in six games from close range before winning a penalty.
After a delay to take the spot-kick, Greg Moorse's effort was saved.
Soon after, Shameek Farrell was felled in the box and Moorse made no mistake the second time around to score his 12th goal of the season.
You may also want to watch:
BG Club pulled one back before Farrell finished with a low drive to get his eighth of the season and put the game beyond doubt.
Alan Bond, head of football, said: "It's been a great opening for us results wise. It is a fantastic group of players and we want them to be role models for the next generation."
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Hackney postal voters urged to reapply after cyber-attack
- 9 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase