Spurs drawn away to Middlesborough in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Premier League rivals Southampton in the fourth round of the FA Cup if they progress past Middlesborough.
Spurs drew 1-1 with Championship side Boro in the third round and will now face a fourth round replay that will take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Tuesday, January, 14.
Ashley Fletcher opened the scoring for Middlesborough in the 50th minute before Lucas Moura levelled the score 11 minutes later at the Riverside Stadium to earn Jose Mourinho's side a replay.
The tie will take place over the weekend of January 25 and 26 and the winners of the fourth round will secure £180,000 from The FA prize fund in prize money.
Tottenham will however turn their attentions back to the league on Saturday as they take on league leaders Liverpool.
You may also want to watch:
It is a late kick-off at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (5.30pm kick-off).
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow