Spurs drawn away to Middlesborough in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Premier League rivals Southampton in the fourth round of the FA Cup if they progress past Middlesborough.
Spurs drew 1-1 with Championship side Boro in the third round and will now face a fourth round replay that will take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Tuesday, January, 14.
Ashley Fletcher opened the scoring for Middlesborough in the 50th minute before Lucas Moura levelled the score 11 minutes later at the Riverside Stadium to earn Jose Mourinho's side a replay.
The tie will take place over the weekend of January 25 and 26 and the winners of the fourth round will secure £180,000 from The FA prize fund in prize money.
Tottenham will however turn their attentions back to the league on Saturday as they take on league leaders Liverpool.
You may also want to watch:
It is a late kick-off at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (5.30pm kick-off).
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club