Spurs drawn away to Middlesborough in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn away to Premier League rivals Southampton in the fourth round of the FA Cup if they progress past Middlesborough.
Spurs drew 1-1 with Championship side Boro in the third round and will now face a fourth round replay that will take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Tuesday, January, 14.
Ashley Fletcher opened the scoring for Middlesborough in the 50th minute before Lucas Moura levelled the score 11 minutes later at the Riverside Stadium to earn Jose Mourinho's side a replay.
The tie will take place over the weekend of January 25 and 26 and the winners of the fourth round will secure £180,000 from The FA prize fund in prize money.
Tottenham will however turn their attentions back to the league on Saturday as they take on league leaders Liverpool.
You may also want to watch:
It is a late kick-off at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (5.30pm kick-off).
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 6 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 7 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 8 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 9 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 10 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London