Spurs six in England squad
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England manager Gareth Southgate has named six Tottenham Hotspur players in his squad for friendlies against Germany and Brazil next week.
Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Harry kane, Danny Rose, Kieran Trippier and Harry Winks are all included in the 25-man group, making Spurs the most represented club.
But Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott have both been left out, as Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Crystal Palace) and Tammy Abraham (Swansea) all get their first senior call-ups.
England host Germany at Wembley on Friday November 10 and Brazil on Tuesday November 14, having booked their place at the 2018 World Cup in Russia with an unbeaten record in qualifying.
Kane netted from the penalty spot in their 1-0 win in Lithuania last month, having scored an injury-time winner against Slovenia at Wembley a few days earlier.
You may also want to watch:
That took his England goal tally to 12 in 23 appearaces for the national side.
Squad: Abraham, Alli, Bertrand, Butland, Cahill, Delph, Dier, Gomez, Hart, Henderson, Jones, Kane, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek, Maguire, Pickford, Rashford, Rose, Sterling, Stones, Trippier, Vardy, Walker, Winks, Young.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12