Tottenham face toughest test yet away to leaders Manchester City
- Credit: PA
Tottenham Hotspur will face their biggest test of the season when they travel away to runaway league leaders Manchester City on Saturday.
Spurs need to keep winning football matches as they desperately chase down the Champions League places when they head to Etihad Stadium to take on Pep Guardiola’s men.
Eighth-place Tottenham have only won one of their last four matches in the league, while City have won 14 matches in a row in all competitions and now sit five points clear at the top of the Premier League with a game in hand.
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is relaxed about the prospect of having to deliver trophies to keep star man Harry Kane happy.
"To win a trophy, he just needs to win one game. I know that it is a big, difficult game.
You may also want to watch:
"I know that it is against probably the team that is going to win the Premier League this year, so I think it is a very difficult final that we will have to play.
"But to win a trophy, we just need to win a match. You have to ask Harry, but I think 'to wait' is not the right way to describe it. Is to fight for it, is to fight for it.”
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12