Tottenham's Lucas Moura says 'mentality is key' for top-four bid
- Credit: PA
Tottenham attacker Lucas Moura says belief is key to their pursuit of a top-four finish in the Premier League.
Success over Crystal Palace on Sunday made it three consecutive top-flight wins in the space of a week for Spurs to boost their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
Jose Mourinho's side are firmly back in the mix after a poor run of results earlier in 2021 - where they lost five out of six league games and exited the FA Cup.
On what has changed, Moura said: "I think the main thing was the mentality because we just needed to have the belief in ourselves.
"We needed to know how good we are because we have terrific players, a very good squad and the quality in the Premier League to win games. When we realise that and we have confidence, we are able to dominate games."
You may also want to watch:
They now face a tough test in the Europa League last 16 as they take on Dinamo Zagreb this evening (8pm) before also then making a short trip to fierce rivals Arsenal on Sunday (4.30pm) in a north London derby.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 4 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 7 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 10 'Hackney is still building', says mayor on future affordable housing