Tottenham set for trip to Newcastle after international break
- Credit: PA
Tottenham Hotspur return to Premier League action on Sunday as they travel to take on Newcastle United.
Jose Mourinho's men currently sit three points outside the Champions League qualification spots and need a win to keep the pressure on their London rivals West Ham United and Chelsea.
Spurs bounced back from their 3-0 loss to Dinamo Zagreb with a comfortable victory away at Aston Villa before the international break.
Defeat in Croatia means Tottenham's hopes of securing Champions League football this season now lie solely in their league form.
Newcastle are winless in their last six games and sit just two points above the relegation zone, albeit with a game in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Both Son Heung-Min and Sergio Reguillon are reportedly set to return from injury in time for the game. But Ben Davies and Matt Doherty, who picked up an injury on international duty, will be unavailable.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 10 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins