Tottenham set for trip to Newcastle after international break
- Credit: PA
Tottenham Hotspur return to Premier League action on Sunday as they travel to take on Newcastle United.
Jose Mourinho's men currently sit three points outside the Champions League qualification spots and need a win to keep the pressure on their London rivals West Ham United and Chelsea.
Spurs bounced back from their 3-0 loss to Dinamo Zagreb with a comfortable victory away at Aston Villa before the international break.
Defeat in Croatia means Tottenham's hopes of securing Champions League football this season now lie solely in their league form.
Newcastle are winless in their last six games and sit just two points above the relegation zone, albeit with a game in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Both Son Heung-Min and Sergio Reguillon are reportedly set to return from injury in time for the game. But Ben Davies and Matt Doherty, who picked up an injury on international duty, will be unavailable.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney