Tottenham look to put derby defeat behind them in defining week
- Credit: PA
Tottenham Hotspur will look to put the north London derby defeat behind them as they look to bounce back in both the Europa League and Premier League.
Jose Mourinho’s Spurs will make the trip away to Dinamo Zagreb this evening (Thursday, 5.55pm) for the second leg as they currently lead 2-0 on aggregate.
It is then another away match as they travel to Villa Park to take on Dean Smith’s Aston Villa on Sunday (7.30pm) as they look to get their push for the European places back on track.
Tottenham currently sit eighth, just six points off the top four, therefore they have hope of still sealing a spot in the Champions League.
This week could define their season as they look to bag a spot in the quarter-finals and remain in the hunt for the top four.
You may also want to watch:
Attacking midfielder Lucas Moura said: “The feeling is bad, it is a derby and three points we needed but now we go to the next game."
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside