Wantaway duo set to stay at West Ham until end of the season
Duo set to stay at Upton park
Both Herita Ilunga and Benni McCarthy look set to stay at West Ham for the remainder of the season.
With the loan window set to close tonight there has been no interest in the pair who failed to make West Ham’s 25-man squad list.
McCarthy had a trial at QPR during the transfer window and scored in a behind closed door match against a Spurs XI.
And although the Hammers were reported to have offered to pay up to 80 per cent of his alleged �36,000 a week wages it looks likely the striker will remain at the club.
You may also want to watch:
One player who is leaving on loan is reserve midfielder Oliver Lee, the son of former England international Rob Lee, who has gone on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge for at least one month.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse