Wantaway duo set to stay at West Ham until end of the season
Duo set to stay at Upton park
Both Herita Ilunga and Benni McCarthy look set to stay at West Ham for the remainder of the season.
With the loan window set to close tonight there has been no interest in the pair who failed to make West Ham’s 25-man squad list.
McCarthy had a trial at QPR during the transfer window and scored in a behind closed door match against a Spurs XI.
And although the Hammers were reported to have offered to pay up to 80 per cent of his alleged �36,000 a week wages it looks likely the striker will remain at the club.
You may also want to watch:
One player who is leaving on loan is reserve midfielder Oliver Lee, the son of former England international Rob Lee, who has gone on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge for at least one month.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses