Wantaway duo set to stay at West Ham until end of the season
Duo set to stay at Upton park
Both Herita Ilunga and Benni McCarthy look set to stay at West Ham for the remainder of the season.
With the loan window set to close tonight there has been no interest in the pair who failed to make West Ham’s 25-man squad list.
McCarthy had a trial at QPR during the transfer window and scored in a behind closed door match against a Spurs XI.
And although the Hammers were reported to have offered to pay up to 80 per cent of his alleged �36,000 a week wages it looks likely the striker will remain at the club.
You may also want to watch:
One player who is leaving on loan is reserve midfielder Oliver Lee, the son of former England international Rob Lee, who has gone on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge for at least one month.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 6 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 7 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 8 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 9 Thousands of Hackney's most vulnerable remain unvaccinated as Delta variant cases rise
- 10 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing