Wantaway duo set to stay at West Ham until end of the season
Duo set to stay at Upton park
Both Herita Ilunga and Benni McCarthy look set to stay at West Ham for the remainder of the season.
With the loan window set to close tonight there has been no interest in the pair who failed to make West Ham’s 25-man squad list.
McCarthy had a trial at QPR during the transfer window and scored in a behind closed door match against a Spurs XI.
And although the Hammers were reported to have offered to pay up to 80 per cent of his alleged �36,000 a week wages it looks likely the striker will remain at the club.
You may also want to watch:
One player who is leaving on loan is reserve midfielder Oliver Lee, the son of former England international Rob Lee, who has gone on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge for at least one month.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 3 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 4 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 5 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 7 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 8 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Mosaic unveiled at near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North