Win ringside seats for championship boxing at Copper Box Arena
- Credit: Kevin Lines/TGSPHOTO
The Copper Box Arena stages a big night of championship boxing later this month – and you could be watching from ringside.
‘Rock the Box II’, a Queensberry Promotions show, features four championship fights, including Dereck Chisora’s clash with Ondrej Pala for the vacant European heavyweight title.
Nathan Cleverly will also be in action at the former Olympic venue in Hackney Wick on Saturday November 30.
The Welsh star moves to cruiserweight as he takes on Daniel Ammann for the Commonwealth belt, while Enfield super-middleweight Frank Buglioni fights for the vacant European crown.
Bradley Skeete and Colin Lynes do battle for the English welterweight title, while the bill also includes Islington welterweight George Kean, super-featherweight prospect Mitchell Smith and north London brothers Chris and Andreas Evangelou.
You may also want to watch:
We’ve teamed up with Queensberry Promotions to offer a pair of ringside tickets for the show to two lucky readers.
To stand a chance of winning the prize, all you need to do is answer the following question:
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 4 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 5 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 8 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
Who did Dereck Chisora fight for the WBC world heavyweight title in 2012?
a) Wladimir Klitschko.
b) Vitali Klitschko. c) David Haye.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to email@example.com no later than 10am on Wednesday November 27.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win on this occasion, remaining tickets for Rock the Box II are available from the Eventim box office on 0844 249 1000 or www.eventim.co.uk.
You can also watch the show live on BoxNation (Sky Channel 437/Virgin Channel 546). Visit www.boxnation.com to join.