Win ringside seats for championship boxing at Copper Box Arena
- Credit: Kevin Lines/TGSPHOTO
The Copper Box Arena stages a big night of championship boxing later this month – and you could be watching from ringside.
‘Rock the Box II’, a Queensberry Promotions show, features four championship fights, including Dereck Chisora’s clash with Ondrej Pala for the vacant European heavyweight title.
Nathan Cleverly will also be in action at the former Olympic venue in Hackney Wick on Saturday November 30.
The Welsh star moves to cruiserweight as he takes on Daniel Ammann for the Commonwealth belt, while Enfield super-middleweight Frank Buglioni fights for the vacant European crown.
Bradley Skeete and Colin Lynes do battle for the English welterweight title, while the bill also includes Islington welterweight George Kean, super-featherweight prospect Mitchell Smith and north London brothers Chris and Andreas Evangelou.
You may also want to watch:
We’ve teamed up with Queensberry Promotions to offer a pair of ringside tickets for the show to two lucky readers.
To stand a chance of winning the prize, all you need to do is answer the following question:
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
Who did Dereck Chisora fight for the WBC world heavyweight title in 2012?
a) Wladimir Klitschko.
b) Vitali Klitschko. c) David Haye.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to email@example.com no later than 10am on Wednesday November 27.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win on this occasion, remaining tickets for Rock the Box II are available from the Eventim box office on 0844 249 1000 or www.eventim.co.uk.
You can also watch the show live on BoxNation (Sky Channel 437/Virgin Channel 546). Visit www.boxnation.com to join.