Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- Credit: Carabao Energy Drink
Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with the Hackney Gazette to give 2 lucky O’s fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers on August 10th.
Currently in its fifth year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is giving football fans across the nation the chance to get back into stadiums and see their team for free, by giving away hundreds of tickets throughout the 21/22 competition.
Last season was a year of disruptions and challenges, with the majority of the competition played without the roaring support from the terraces that we’ve grown to love during Carabao Cup matches.
The final, once again played at Wembley, saw Manchester City take home the trophy for a fourth consecutive season, beating Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 in a close fought contest.
We’re excited that fans will be returning to stadiums for the start of this season’s competition, the early rounds are always a great occasion for fans of EFL Clubs to see their team on a balmy summer’s evening and get an early glimpse of their latest signings.
Carabao Energy Drinks are unlike anything else on the market, with delicious fruit flavours, just 63 calories per can and 60% less sugar than major rivals.
The 330ml cans come in a variety of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, including Mixed Berry, Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Original, Green Apple Sugar Free and Original Sugar Free.
- 1 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
- 2 Jailed: Man chased teenager and stabbed him in back in Lower Clapton
- 3 Cardboard boxes causing delays in and around Hackney Wick
- 4 Hackney girls school gets 'good' Ofsted after 'inadequate' rating
- 5 2 men stabbed in 'row involving group' in Upper Clapton
- 6 Appeal: CCTV image released after mosque attacked with bottles
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 ‘Messy, blundering, inconsiderate’ - Hackney mayor slams police over Dalston op violence
- 9 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 10 By-election after Hackney Labour councillor resigns
Carabao is currently stocked in BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, McColl’s, Savers, Iceland Warehouse, WHSmith, Amazon, as well as most independent and forecourt retailers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question: Which Leyton Orient summer signing joined from Queens Park Rangers?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance to win.