Bavarian Beerhouse calls for Hasselhoff lookalikes
A Bavarian restaurant chain is on the watch for David Hasselhoff lookalikes to attend two ‘Hoff Parties’ in April.
The Bavarian Beerhouse is hosting the parties at its two East End bars in celebration of the former Baywatch actor, now 58.
But staying true to its theme, bar staff will be kitted out in tradition Bavarian dress.
Andrea Krug, a spokesperson for the Beerhouse, said: “This is an authentic German chain, and it’s fair to say David Hasselhoff is better known in Germany than he is in the UK.
“He sang when the Berlin Wall fell in 1989. There is a running joke in Germany that his singing was what brought the wall down.”
You may also want to watch:
Guests at the Hoff Parties are invited to dress in any Hoff outfit of their choice.
The events will take place on Friday April 8 at 8pm at Bavarian Beerhouse Old Street, and on Saturday April 9 at Bavarian Beerhouse Tower Hill.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 5 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 9 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney