Dazed Live: Shoreditch hosts magazine’s first culture and media festival
Those bright young things at fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused are hosting their first festival in east London this weekend.
Shoreditch will see a series of exhibitions, talks and live performances take place throughout Saturday (April 9).
Under-35s can hear guest speakers including gallery owner Paul Pieroni, fashion filmmaker Ruth Hogben and architect Magnus Larsson.
Meanwhile, digital media artist Aaron Koblin will be joined by American author and icon of New York counterculture Daniel Pinchbeck at Shoreditch Church.
Acoustic sessions at XOYO in Cowper Street will come from Arab Strap founding member Aidan Moffat, London band Fiction, and the much-hyped Austra.
You may also want to watch:
And other live music highlights include Gang Gang Dance, About Group and Black Devil Disco Club.
Wristbands are priced at �25 advance and �30 on the day.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
For more information or to book go to www.dazedlive.com.