Dazed Live: Shoreditch hosts magazine’s first culture and media festival
Those bright young things at fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused are hosting their first festival in east London this weekend.
Shoreditch will see a series of exhibitions, talks and live performances take place throughout Saturday (April 9).
Under-35s can hear guest speakers including gallery owner Paul Pieroni, fashion filmmaker Ruth Hogben and architect Magnus Larsson.
Meanwhile, digital media artist Aaron Koblin will be joined by American author and icon of New York counterculture Daniel Pinchbeck at Shoreditch Church.
Acoustic sessions at XOYO in Cowper Street will come from Arab Strap founding member Aidan Moffat, London band Fiction, and the much-hyped Austra.
And other live music highlights include Gang Gang Dance, About Group and Black Devil Disco Club.
Wristbands are priced at �25 advance and �30 on the day.
- 1 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 2 Apothecary: Japanese-inspired small plates combine with Shoreditch vibes
- 3 Housing plan for De Beauvoir estate approved – despite environmental concerns
- 4 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 5 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 Hackney brain tumour patient mum raises money for hospice
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 From college student to stage performer: How All Points East Festival is helping young artists
- 10 Mogwai added to All Points East after King Gizzard pull out for health reasons
For more information or to book go to www.dazedlive.com.