Dazed Live: Shoreditch hosts magazine’s first culture and media festival
Those bright young things at fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused are hosting their first festival in east London this weekend.
Shoreditch will see a series of exhibitions, talks and live performances take place throughout Saturday (April 9).
Under-35s can hear guest speakers including gallery owner Paul Pieroni, fashion filmmaker Ruth Hogben and architect Magnus Larsson.
Meanwhile, digital media artist Aaron Koblin will be joined by American author and icon of New York counterculture Daniel Pinchbeck at Shoreditch Church.
Acoustic sessions at XOYO in Cowper Street will come from Arab Strap founding member Aidan Moffat, London band Fiction, and the much-hyped Austra.
You may also want to watch:
And other live music highlights include Gang Gang Dance, About Group and Black Devil Disco Club.
Wristbands are priced at �25 advance and �30 on the day.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 6 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 7 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 8 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 9 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 10 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
For more information or to book go to www.dazedlive.com.