Dazed Live: Shoreditch hosts magazine’s first culture and media festival
Those bright young things at fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused are hosting their first festival in east London this weekend.
Shoreditch will see a series of exhibitions, talks and live performances take place throughout Saturday (April 9).
Under-35s can hear guest speakers including gallery owner Paul Pieroni, fashion filmmaker Ruth Hogben and architect Magnus Larsson.
Meanwhile, digital media artist Aaron Koblin will be joined by American author and icon of New York counterculture Daniel Pinchbeck at Shoreditch Church.
Acoustic sessions at XOYO in Cowper Street will come from Arab Strap founding member Aidan Moffat, London band Fiction, and the much-hyped Austra.
You may also want to watch:
And other live music highlights include Gang Gang Dance, About Group and Black Devil Disco Club.
Wristbands are priced at �25 advance and �30 on the day.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
For more information or to book go to www.dazedlive.com.