Dazed Live: Shoreditch hosts magazine’s first culture and media festival
Those bright young things at fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused are hosting their first festival in east London this weekend.
Shoreditch will see a series of exhibitions, talks and live performances take place throughout Saturday (April 9).
Under-35s can hear guest speakers including gallery owner Paul Pieroni, fashion filmmaker Ruth Hogben and architect Magnus Larsson.
Meanwhile, digital media artist Aaron Koblin will be joined by American author and icon of New York counterculture Daniel Pinchbeck at Shoreditch Church.
Acoustic sessions at XOYO in Cowper Street will come from Arab Strap founding member Aidan Moffat, London band Fiction, and the much-hyped Austra.
You may also want to watch:
And other live music highlights include Gang Gang Dance, About Group and Black Devil Disco Club.
Wristbands are priced at �25 advance and �30 on the day.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 Stevenage and Leyton Orient still searching for a victory after stalemate at the Lamex
For more information or to book go to www.dazedlive.com.