Dig out a dodgy jumper for the Book Club’s Christmas party
Dodgy Christmas jumpers at the ready - the Book Club is hosting its yearly yuletide shindig and wants you in a woollen monstrosity.
But to ward off any winter wallowing, summer lovin’ bunch the Bikini Beach Band are providing the basement entertainment.
Pin the star on the Christmas tree and a mince pie eating contest are also on the bill at the Leonard Street venue tomorrow night.
Sean Rowley is on the decks and will present Soft Rocks Disco, with remixed 70s and 80s classics.
Tim from Filthy Dukes will take to the decks to entertain the dodgy sweater crew until the early hours and the proceedings wouldn’t be complete, of course, without a special prize draw for the most ridiculous jumper.
You may also want to watch:
This Shoreditch venue’s annual Christmas do is sure to be a lively affair and the first 50 paying guests will be served free eggnog.
The Book Club’s Bad Jumper Jingle Bell Rock is on from 8pm to 3am.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 6 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 9 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
Tickets are �5 after 8pm and �7 after 10pm.