Dig out a dodgy jumper for the Book Club’s Christmas party
Dodgy Christmas jumpers at the ready - the Book Club is hosting its yearly yuletide shindig and wants you in a woollen monstrosity.
But to ward off any winter wallowing, summer lovin’ bunch the Bikini Beach Band are providing the basement entertainment.
Pin the star on the Christmas tree and a mince pie eating contest are also on the bill at the Leonard Street venue tomorrow night.
Sean Rowley is on the decks and will present Soft Rocks Disco, with remixed 70s and 80s classics.
Tim from Filthy Dukes will take to the decks to entertain the dodgy sweater crew until the early hours and the proceedings wouldn’t be complete, of course, without a special prize draw for the most ridiculous jumper.
This Shoreditch venue’s annual Christmas do is sure to be a lively affair and the first 50 paying guests will be served free eggnog.
The Book Club’s Bad Jumper Jingle Bell Rock is on from 8pm to 3am.
- 1 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 2 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 3 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 4 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 5 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 6 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 7 Five convicted for 'horrifying' Broadway Market stabbing
- 8 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 9 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 10 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
Tickets are �5 after 8pm and �7 after 10pm.