Dig out a dodgy jumper for the Book Club’s Christmas party
Dodgy Christmas jumpers at the ready - the Book Club is hosting its yearly yuletide shindig and wants you in a woollen monstrosity.
But to ward off any winter wallowing, summer lovin’ bunch the Bikini Beach Band are providing the basement entertainment.
Pin the star on the Christmas tree and a mince pie eating contest are also on the bill at the Leonard Street venue tomorrow night.
Sean Rowley is on the decks and will present Soft Rocks Disco, with remixed 70s and 80s classics.
Tim from Filthy Dukes will take to the decks to entertain the dodgy sweater crew until the early hours and the proceedings wouldn’t be complete, of course, without a special prize draw for the most ridiculous jumper.
You may also want to watch:
This Shoreditch venue’s annual Christmas do is sure to be a lively affair and the first 50 paying guests will be served free eggnog.
The Book Club’s Bad Jumper Jingle Bell Rock is on from 8pm to 3am.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
Tickets are �5 after 8pm and �7 after 10pm.