Dig out a dodgy jumper for the Book Club’s Christmas party
Dodgy Christmas jumpers at the ready - the Book Club is hosting its yearly yuletide shindig and wants you in a woollen monstrosity.
But to ward off any winter wallowing, summer lovin’ bunch the Bikini Beach Band are providing the basement entertainment.
Pin the star on the Christmas tree and a mince pie eating contest are also on the bill at the Leonard Street venue tomorrow night.
Sean Rowley is on the decks and will present Soft Rocks Disco, with remixed 70s and 80s classics.
Tim from Filthy Dukes will take to the decks to entertain the dodgy sweater crew until the early hours and the proceedings wouldn’t be complete, of course, without a special prize draw for the most ridiculous jumper.
You may also want to watch:
This Shoreditch venue’s annual Christmas do is sure to be a lively affair and the first 50 paying guests will be served free eggnog.
The Book Club’s Bad Jumper Jingle Bell Rock is on from 8pm to 3am.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Tickets are �5 after 8pm and �7 after 10pm.