First Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The inaugural Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival arrives this weekend.
From the people behind the Clissold Park Food and Drink Festival in May, the free to enter event on September 15 to 17 comes to Stoke Newington with a street food court with ready to eat delicacies, as well as groceries from local and international traders.
Try BBQ smoked pork by The Street Pig, jerk chicken from Caribbean Hut or venison burgers from Godmersham Game.
Of course, speciality drinks will be on offer and a broad collection of British and international craft beers and ales.
Entertainment will be provided in the form of a live music stage and, for children, there will be rides, games and storytelling.
You may also want to watch:
If all goes well, this will be the first of many as it hopes to become an annual event.
Saturday: 9am-7pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
For more information: marketsquaregroup.co.uk