First Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The inaugural Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival arrives this weekend.
From the people behind the Clissold Park Food and Drink Festival in May, the free to enter event on September 15 to 17 comes to Stoke Newington with a street food court with ready to eat delicacies, as well as groceries from local and international traders.
Try BBQ smoked pork by The Street Pig, jerk chicken from Caribbean Hut or venison burgers from Godmersham Game.
Of course, speciality drinks will be on offer and a broad collection of British and international craft beers and ales.
Entertainment will be provided in the form of a live music stage and, for children, there will be rides, games and storytelling.
If all goes well, this will be the first of many as it hopes to become an annual event.
Saturday: 9am-7pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm
- 1 Woman, 31, cleared of murdering man in Hackney
- 2 Girl reported missing from Hackney found
- 3 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
- 4 Sentencing delayed for 'audacious' fraudster who conned Hackney hotel staff
- 5 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 6 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 7 Hackney woman fined £12,000 for hosting birthday bash a day after No 10 parties
- 8 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney groups respond to permanent Homerton LTN
- 10 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
For more information: marketsquaregroup.co.uk