First Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The inaugural Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival arrives this weekend.
From the people behind the Clissold Park Food and Drink Festival in May, the free to enter event on September 15 to 17 comes to Stoke Newington with a street food court with ready to eat delicacies, as well as groceries from local and international traders.
Try BBQ smoked pork by The Street Pig, jerk chicken from Caribbean Hut or venison burgers from Godmersham Game.
Of course, speciality drinks will be on offer and a broad collection of British and international craft beers and ales.
Entertainment will be provided in the form of a live music stage and, for children, there will be rides, games and storytelling.
You may also want to watch:
If all goes well, this will be the first of many as it hopes to become an annual event.
Saturday: 9am-7pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 6 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 9 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
For more information: marketsquaregroup.co.uk