First Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The inaugural Clissold Park Craft Beer and Street Food Festival arrives this weekend.
From the people behind the Clissold Park Food and Drink Festival in May, the free to enter event on September 15 to 17 comes to Stoke Newington with a street food court with ready to eat delicacies, as well as groceries from local and international traders.
Try BBQ smoked pork by The Street Pig, jerk chicken from Caribbean Hut or venison burgers from Godmersham Game.
Of course, speciality drinks will be on offer and a broad collection of British and international craft beers and ales.
Entertainment will be provided in the form of a live music stage and, for children, there will be rides, games and storytelling.
You may also want to watch:
If all goes well, this will be the first of many as it hopes to become an annual event.
Saturday: 9am-7pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
For more information: marketsquaregroup.co.uk