Excitement building as new pizzeria prepares to open in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Haydon Perrior (@haydonperrior)
Independent pizzeria Zia Lucia is readying to open its eighth branch in Stoke Newington this week.
The London pizza chain, famous for its menu offering four types of pasta and pizza dough, will be launching on Friday (April 15).
The new site will be on Stoke Newington Church Street, with the independent set to launch another restaurant in South Quay later this summer.
To mark the opening, Zia Lucia will be offering 50 per cent off on pizza sales from April 21- 27.
Founders Claudio Vescovo and Gianluca D’Angelo have also invited Islington street artist, Alo, to the restaurant to paint Gianluca's auntie Lucia, the inspiration behind the brand and its name.
Zia Lucia's first restaurant launched in Islington in 2016.
As per tradition, the pizzeria will launch a new creation at its Stoke Newington opening, which will feature a unique orange tinted, carrot-based dough.
- 1 All you need to know about Hackney Half and Hackney Moves
- 2 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 3 Travel bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 6 Demolition begins to make way for Hoxton homes
- 7 Kids join police as 20 speed tickets given out
- 8 Speeding driver who killed elderly man in hit and run found guilty
- 9 By-election after Hackney Labour councillor resigns
- 10 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
Claudio said: "As a location, Stoke Newington was a true priority for us and a place close to our hearts."
Find out more at zialucia.com