Goldilocks at Islington’s Little Angel Puppet Theatre
The classic tale of Goldilocks and The Three Bears is the latest treat for youngsters at The Little Angel puppet theatre.
Aimed at two to five-year-olds, the production uses table-top puppetry and musical influences from around the world and brings a twist to the timeless tale.
Young Goldilocks likes to explore the world and experience new things – but this time when she wanders into an empty house she finds much more than just three bowls of porridge.
The Little Angel Theatre, celebrated 50 years in 2011 and its founder Lyndie Wright has just been made an MBE in the New Year Honours for services to the craft of puppetry.
The show runs at the theatre in Dagmar Passage in Islington until January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Performance times are available on the website www.littleangeltheatre.com, tickets cost �10 or �8 concessions.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 8 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month