Goldilocks at Islington’s Little Angel Puppet Theatre
The classic tale of Goldilocks and The Three Bears is the latest treat for youngsters at The Little Angel puppet theatre.
Aimed at two to five-year-olds, the production uses table-top puppetry and musical influences from around the world and brings a twist to the timeless tale.
Young Goldilocks likes to explore the world and experience new things – but this time when she wanders into an empty house she finds much more than just three bowls of porridge.
The Little Angel Theatre, celebrated 50 years in 2011 and its founder Lyndie Wright has just been made an MBE in the New Year Honours for services to the craft of puppetry.
The show runs at the theatre in Dagmar Passage in Islington until January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Performance times are available on the website www.littleangeltheatre.com, tickets cost �10 or �8 concessions.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 10 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate