Goldilocks at Islington’s Little Angel Puppet Theatre
The classic tale of Goldilocks and The Three Bears is the latest treat for youngsters at The Little Angel puppet theatre.
Aimed at two to five-year-olds, the production uses table-top puppetry and musical influences from around the world and brings a twist to the timeless tale.
Young Goldilocks likes to explore the world and experience new things – but this time when she wanders into an empty house she finds much more than just three bowls of porridge.
The Little Angel Theatre, celebrated 50 years in 2011 and its founder Lyndie Wright has just been made an MBE in the New Year Honours for services to the craft of puppetry.
The show runs at the theatre in Dagmar Passage in Islington until January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Performance times are available on the website www.littleangeltheatre.com, tickets cost �10 or �8 concessions.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 6 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 7 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 10 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing