Goldilocks at Islington’s Little Angel Puppet Theatre
The classic tale of Goldilocks and The Three Bears is the latest treat for youngsters at The Little Angel puppet theatre.
Aimed at two to five-year-olds, the production uses table-top puppetry and musical influences from around the world and brings a twist to the timeless tale.
Young Goldilocks likes to explore the world and experience new things – but this time when she wanders into an empty house she finds much more than just three bowls of porridge.
The Little Angel Theatre, celebrated 50 years in 2011 and its founder Lyndie Wright has just been made an MBE in the New Year Honours for services to the craft of puppetry.
The show runs at the theatre in Dagmar Passage in Islington until January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Performance times are available on the website www.littleangeltheatre.com, tickets cost �10 or �8 concessions.
- 1 Man's face lacerated in Lower Clapton stabbing
- 2 Hackney 'rising star' nominated for BAFTA
- 3 Alleged organiser of illegal Hackney music event faces £10,000 fine
- 4 'Largest cannabis farm we've ever seen,' say Homerton police
- 5 Baby Edward: Police confirm biological mother was found
- 6 Hackney runner marking eight years since losing his dad to Prostate Cancer with charity run
- 7 Swimmers in Hackney and Islington raise money to save their club
- 8 Speaker sets up walk to support Hackney Foodbank after demand surges
- 9 'So many characters': Lockdown portraits on display
- 10 Facebook bans breastfeeding campaign ads starring Hackney mum