Guys and gals are in the pink with London’s first transsexual lapdancing club
LONDON’S first ever transgender lapdancing club has opened in the East End.
Visitors to Pink Boa at Limehouse’s White Swan on Tuesday nights can enjoy stage-based or private dances from male to female transsexuals.
But promoter Andrea says the night has something to offer most tastes with male and transsexual exotic dancers as well as house DJs and a dance floor.
She says: “Pink Boa is offering something that no other night club has. We have sexy TS exotic dancers and hunky men who will be dancing in the night club.
“After, they will be in the private area, where you can have a customised dance away from on-lookers. In the private area you can sit and talk to the dancers to get to know them.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a dressing service which includes a professional female make-up artist and a photographer.
“This means you can have a complete night of fun in one place. Once you are in the safety of Pink Boa you can become what you want to be.”
- 1 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 2 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 3 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 4 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 5 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 6 Surgery blunder sees wrong side of 75-year-old patient's thyroid removed
- 7 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 8 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 9 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 10 Britannia Leisure Centre and the changing face of Shoreditch Park
Pink Boa, which launched earlier this month, is on at the White Swan in Commercial Road every Tuesday from 9pm-late. Entry costs �5 before 11pm and �10 after.
The personal dressing service, which includes access to Pink Boa’s wardrobe of clothes, wigs and shoes, costs from �80.
Visit www.pinkboa.tv for more details.