Guys and gals are in the pink with London’s first transsexual lapdancing club
LONDON’S first ever transgender lapdancing club has opened in the East End.
Visitors to Pink Boa at Limehouse’s White Swan on Tuesday nights can enjoy stage-based or private dances from male to female transsexuals.
But promoter Andrea says the night has something to offer most tastes with male and transsexual exotic dancers as well as house DJs and a dance floor.
She says: “Pink Boa is offering something that no other night club has. We have sexy TS exotic dancers and hunky men who will be dancing in the night club.
“After, they will be in the private area, where you can have a customised dance away from on-lookers. In the private area you can sit and talk to the dancers to get to know them.
“We have a dressing service which includes a professional female make-up artist and a photographer.
“This means you can have a complete night of fun in one place. Once you are in the safety of Pink Boa you can become what you want to be.”
- 1 Two Jewish men hospitalised day before Holocaust Memorial Day
- 2 Eight drivers arrested and 22 vehicles seized in Stoke Newington crackdown
- 3 Teenager charged after Jewish men attacked in Stamford Hill
- 4 Wanted man may be in Hackney
- 5 Afghan refugee family rehomed in Hackney
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 'Major victory': Ridley Road Shopping Village's future secured
- 8 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 9 'Was she rank?': Met apologises for language used during Hackney strip search
- 10 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
Pink Boa, which launched earlier this month, is on at the White Swan in Commercial Road every Tuesday from 9pm-late. Entry costs �5 before 11pm and �10 after.
The personal dressing service, which includes access to Pink Boa’s wardrobe of clothes, wigs and shoes, costs from �80.
Visit www.pinkboa.tv for more details.