Guys and gals are in the pink with London’s first transsexual lapdancing club
LONDON’S first ever transgender lapdancing club has opened in the East End.
Visitors to Pink Boa at Limehouse’s White Swan on Tuesday nights can enjoy stage-based or private dances from male to female transsexuals.
But promoter Andrea says the night has something to offer most tastes with male and transsexual exotic dancers as well as house DJs and a dance floor.
She says: “Pink Boa is offering something that no other night club has. We have sexy TS exotic dancers and hunky men who will be dancing in the night club.
“After, they will be in the private area, where you can have a customised dance away from on-lookers. In the private area you can sit and talk to the dancers to get to know them.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a dressing service which includes a professional female make-up artist and a photographer.
“This means you can have a complete night of fun in one place. Once you are in the safety of Pink Boa you can become what you want to be.”
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
Pink Boa, which launched earlier this month, is on at the White Swan in Commercial Road every Tuesday from 9pm-late. Entry costs �5 before 11pm and �10 after.
The personal dressing service, which includes access to Pink Boa’s wardrobe of clothes, wigs and shoes, costs from �80.
Visit www.pinkboa.tv for more details.