Shoreditch and Crouch End gallery launches Christmas market art show
- Credit: Jealous Gallery
A print gallery, with branches in Hackney and Crouch End, is hosting Christmas market show featuring pre-framed and unframed ready-to-gift art works.
Jealous Gallery's Christmas Market will run until January 4, 2022, at both Jealous East on Curtain Road in Shoreditch and Jealous North on Park Road.
The contemporary screen-print studio, gallery and publisher promises the market, which also doubles as group exhibition, will feature a "treasure trove" of artworks to take home.
A spokesperson for Jealous Gallery said: "It’s time for the Jealous Christmas Market.
"This year we’ve lined up a fresh selection of both framed and unframed works to adorn the walls of our galleries to make it easier than ever to fill those stockings in time for the big day".
The print selection will be changing throughout the exhibition so visitors are encouraged to return to check out new pieces on display.
- 1 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 2 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 3 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 4 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 7 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 8 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 9 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 10 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash