Finsbury Park to host UK's biggest free Latin festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The UK's biggest free Latin Festival is returning to Finsbury Park this summer.
LatinoLife in the Park, formerly La Clave Fest, will celebrate Latin and Spanish culture in Britain on August 21, with three stages of live music.
There will also be 60 food, arts and craft stalls, plus six bars serving Latin American cocktails, morning Zumba and the event’s annual London Copa America football tournament for ages eight-18.
A spokesperson for the event said: "LatinoLife in the Park is a free one-day music and dance festival that showcases the very best of UK Latin and Spanish culture, taking you on a journey through salsa, reggaetón, jazz, fusion, folk, flamenco, funk, bolero, bachata, samba, tango, hip-hop and more, culminating in a party you won't want to leave."
The festival will spotlight homegrown UK Latin talent on its new Candela Stage, in partnership with Atlantic Records.
You may also want to watch:
Candela Records is the first UK label dedicated entirely to urban Latin music.
LatinoLife in the Park, which is now in it's sixth year, was put on hold last year due to the pandemic.
- 1 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 2 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 3 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 4 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 5 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 6 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
Thirty-thousand people attended the festival in 2019.
Learn more at www.latinolife.co.uk/events/latinolife-park-2021